Villarreal CF

G.J

V.H. 4 life
They had a lot of injury problems earlier and suffered from it. With everyone fit they should push for top 4 finish.

Beast

The Observer
Yep sacked, ... big shoes to fill after Manu impressive job with Villarreal in the last decade.
even the very calm Roig couldn't give him more time with half the season gone

that's the second "Impressive " spanish manager get found out after Ramos

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I didn't think Valverde did THAT bad, he was a disappointment but the team had a lot of chemistry issues and I doubt any other manager can do better. Marcelino as next Villarreal manager?

I'm thinking of going to the Madrid/Villarreal game since I fucked up my schedule and won't be able to make it to Camp Nou that day, but only if Villarreal stands a chance.

Beast

The Observer
I didn't think Valverde did THAT bad, he was a disappointment but the team had a lot of chemistry issues and I doubt any other manager can do better. Marcelino as next Villarreal manager?

I'm thinking of going to the Madrid/Villarreal game since I fucked up my schedule and won't be able to make it to Camp Nou that day, but only if Villarreal stands a chance.

I don't think it's a case of chemistry Nolan , did they have anyone other than Nilmar ?

they sold Nihat (who was always injured ) and Mati-no-goal got Nilmar the rest of the team is still the same

they should be doing a lot better than this considering Nilmar is doing well with them

Villarreal-Madrid is always entertaining

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I feel sorry for Valverde, he's a nice bloke and he's not a bad manager. I don't think he should have changed the system though, trying to continue what Manu did isn't a bad thing. Slowly shaping it into his own team was the better idea, rather than having a sudden impact.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
pires capdevilla marcaco and venta also have 4 more cards plase especially capedevilla

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Nice comeback by Villarreal, Racing Santander's home form has really been atrocious this season
And Mallorca draws at home against a 10-man Malaga :amazed:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Never bet against Villarreal in the last quarter of the season. It figures we get to play them for the title during their traditional end of the season God-mode.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Never bet against Villarreal in the last quarter of the season. It figures we get to play them for the title during their traditional end of the season God-mode.
yeah ... depends on what happens wednesday. If we go through, adrenaline and victory rush will be at epic heights.

If we lose or not pass, it will be one of the suckiest title games we could have got.

Home of Barca Fans