Villarreal CF

Sergio

Sergison
Eh no, its not just securing a loan. It is securing yet another loan and yet again at a more than favorable rate of interest (though to be fair its not quite as good as the 0% Perez secured to buy Kaka + Cron and Co) to buy Cesc Fabregas + Sanchez. Meanwhile any other club can't even take out a loan to secure the players they already have, in this case Rossi and Nilmar, so have to sell.

And its true that Villarreal aren't nearly as canny at securing other revenue streams, not like Barca and their lucrative friendlies with Uzbek tyrants, endorsement of corrupt Qatari WC bids and the old pearl of using "charitable status" to get tax breaks on property developments in Spain itself. And you are amateurs in this field compared to Madrid.

dalitis8

Banned
The man is spot on, I love he had the balls to take a dig and Barca and Madrid's totally unfair preferential treatment from Spanish banks. Not sure the league isn't already killed though, doesn't seem like a league at all, just seems like the Super Copa but with the inconvenience of 36 other meaningless fixtures.

You are just envious.

Sergio

Sergison
Why would I be envious of a financial structure in Spain that has caused the club I support in Spain to get relegated, if not made defunct?

dalitis8

Banned
Eh no, its not just securing a loan. It is securing yet another loan and yet again at a more than favorable rate of interest (though to be fair its not quite as good as the 0% Perez secured to buy Kaka + Cron and Co) to buy Cesc Fabregas + Sanchez. Meanwhile any other club can't even take out a loan to secure the players they already have, in this case Rossi and Nilmar, so have to sell.

And its true that Villarreal aren't nearly as canny at securing other revenue streams, not like Barca and their lucrative friendlies with Uzbek tyrants, endorsement of corrupt Qatari WC bids and the old pearl of using "charitable status" to get tax breaks on property developments in Spain itself. And you are amateurs in this field compared to Madrid.

Even though there is an element of truth in your words, you are simply jealous.

The fact that AC Milan and Inter are crap, at least when compared to Real Madrid, Man City, Man Utd and especially Barca, makes Seriea A look more competive, but if we have to deal with competitiveness of mediocrity, then we 'll just pass.

I 'd rather have a two horse race for the foreseeable future...

Andrew M

Even though there is an element of truth in your words, you are simply jealous.

The fact that AC Milan and Inter are crap, at least when compared to Real Madrid, Man City, Man Utd and especially Barca, makes Seriea A look more competive, but if we have to deal with competitiveness of mediocrity, then we 'll just pass.

I 'd rather have a two horse race for the foreseeable future...

Good points. Bundesliga has a very balanced league, but I can't see any of them winning the CL any time soon

Sergio

Sergison
It has nothing to do with Italia - which has problems of its own.

Remember unlike you, I actually lived in Spain, I am commenting on something I have experienced unlike yourself.

El Gato

Villarato!
dalitis,
No league with clubs with some reputation has shitter management than La Liga and Serie A. There is nothing to be jealous about.

dalitis8

Banned
It has nothing to do with Italia - which has problems of its own.

Remember unlike you, I actually lived in Spain, I am commenting on something I have experienced unlike yourself.

:lol:

Just because you lived somewhere, it does not follow that you are right about everything to do with that place. When did knowledge become a matter of where one has lived?

Is a cretin living in LA more qualified to opine on films rather than a renowned film critic living in Vienna?

Home of Barca Fans