Van Persie

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So reports are that he is very unhappy at Fenerbache, here is a video of his "passionate" warm-up:

I am not sure if he'll be happier sitting on the bench at Barca tbh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]655786174833958912[/tw]

Scored a hell of a FK today.

giphy.gif

Co0ter

I'd take him as a super sub if he's comfortable sitting on the bench and not whining about it....and most importantly, of course, he takes a huge paycut :D

A decent "different" option.

Not as bad as thinking Lavezzi will cover our front three :lol:

BBZ8800

I watched Fenerbahce:Ajax yesterday.
VPersie is not in form, that is true, but his hole team is a mess.
They have a few super players, but they don't play like a team.
They play as if they are forced to play together, but without too much chemistry or any friendship between them.
Also, their players play 100s of solo action. Instead of trying to play some smart possession-shortpassing team action, they often try random illogical shots from 30 meters, and suicidal solo actions through 4 defenders (Adama's style).

About VPersie's legs, some claimed that he can't run too much/as fast anymore, he seemed quite fine in that area to me.
It seems that Vpersie lost confidence, motivation and that he doesn't feel happy there (which was clear from other reports), plus his team plays a totally different football than Netherlands, Man. Utd and Arsenal and this is why his game is suffering.

Some highlights, his legs and attacking movement seemed ok:

EdmondDantes

I think he's too slow now isn't he. Would he really do any better than Munir or Sandro, whom are always improving and work tirelessly off the ball.

Home of Barca Fans