UEFA Super Cup 2016: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid

Neymessi

The thing is..sevilla is complete and utter horseshit in the head.. They think they are peps barca to not clear the fucking ball from the defense... It had been like 100 times that they tried to pass the ball through their own defense and ended up giving rm the ball.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank god for remote control.

Captain Picard is on, maybe he can beam us back to 2015.

Pablo Escobar

Sevilla switched from legacy to tactical defending? :lol:

FIFA 16 players know what I mean.

Today I played someone from Division 4 despite being in 2, scored one exactly the same with Nagatomo coming from the wing cause he didn't know how to manually tackel :lol:

serghei

It's just an European Supercup. We won in extra time as well aganst Sevilla. The real trophy is tomorrow.

Pablo Escobar

Against us Sevilla fought hard and tough, maybe their best display outside of Pizjuan in an year or two, till their final in Basel they were total crap outside of it.

Now they look like they need time with Sanpaoli and their new lineup, Vietto really looks useless.

Also, pretty sure no serious club will want to spend half on Morata than they did on that release clause, he'll probably end up at Espanyol or Leverkusen in 2 years :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

Against us Sevilla fought hard and tough, maybe their best display outside of Pizjuan in an year or two, till their final in Basel they were total crap outside of it.

Now they look like they need time with Sanpaoli and their new lineup, Vietto really looks useless.

I mean in the Supercup, 5-4 in extra time. Not in the Copa final. Copa final is not preseason.

barcanuck

Ramos ties it 93rd min and Real wins it basically 120th min. 2016 is all about Ronaldo and Real's magic luck.

Science Kid

It's just an European Supercup. We won in extra time as well aganst Sevilla. The real trophy is tomorrow.

Yeah, it's not as if Real won 2 champions league titles in 3 years exactly like this. :p

Thank goodness for the Olympics. Watching other sports just emphasize how arbitrary and chaotic football is as a sport. Luck plays too big of a factor.

Home of Barca Fans