Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I actually had this prepared before the 90 min:

Zidane got his cherry popped.

:lvg: :throw:

*Holy shit LVG is a JEDI, even his emojis stop flying objects

Yannik

It wasn't. He pulled Rami's hand.

Which is a very minor reason to call off a goal, or give a penalty, or give a foul anywhere on the pitch. Hed literally have to call off every corner kick because someone softly pulled something.

Pablo Escobar

Beating us and Atletico was no small feat.

How is beating Barca in a period so out of form that we lost to Sociedad and Valencia at home ( that we destroyed a few months before when we were doing well ), such a big deal?

As for Atletico, he did not beat them, drew once and lost once.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

Do you have sideline angles of the Ramos goal?

It seems to me Lucas was offside when Carvajal passed it to him, but the angle is quite crap.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How is beating Barca in a period so out of form that we lost to Sociedad and Valencia at home ( that we destroyed a few months before when we were doing well ), such a big deal?

As for Atletico, he did not beat them, drew once and lost once.

We can make up any excuses we want, but beating us at Camp Nou was not that easy.

serghei

Which is a very minor reason to call off a goal, or give a penalty, or give a foul anywhere on the pitch. Hed literally have to call off every corner kick because someone softly pulled something.

Your way of seeing it, which is fine by me. For me, pulling one's hand gives you an unsportive advantage in a duel. For me it's a clear foul and it looked a foul on live TV as well. It's not a physical duel. Physical duel was Bale vs Alba in the clasico, that was a legit goal. This wasn't.

Yannik

Your way of seeing it, which is fine by me. For me, pulling one's hand gives you an unsportive advantage in a duel. For me it's a clear foul and it looked a foul on live TV as well.

Yeah but this never actually gets called anywhere. Very harsh decision there.

Home of Barca Fans