UEFA Champions League 2014-15

barcafan161

Whoscored UCL TOTS:
CG-A_QuVIAAdRv8.jpg

3 chelsea players thats laughable.

serghei

Hell no. It's purely ratings so it's obvious that players who had less games played vs lesser opponents can have better ratings. That's what these 2 can't get through their thick heads.

I'm gonna give you a pass this time, 'cause I know your soul is bleeding of envy and despair. But you better check the title of that line-up, and make sure you check it well. It says "Champions League team of the season". That's not Champions League team of the season by any means. That's "Champions League team of Group Stage" -- there are many players from Porto and Chelsea, the teams that had the easiest groups by far. I'm actually surprised they didn't put Luis Adriano instead of Messi.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm gonna give you a pass this time, 'cause I know your soul is bleeding of envy and despair. But you better check the title of that line-up, and make sure you check it well. It says "Champions League team of the season". That's not Champions League team of the season by any means. That's "Champions League team of Group Stage" -- there are many players from Porto and Chelsea, the teams that had the easiest groups by far. I'm actually surprised they didn't put Luis Adriano instead of Messi.

Lol , why would I be bleeding of envy and despair,Barca deserved the treble. If you have a problem with that team, you can complain to whoscored.com , I personally don't care.

serghei

Lol , why would I be bleeding of envy and despair,Barca deserved the treble. If you have a problem with that team, you can complain to whoscored.com , I personally don't care.

I don't have any problems with that team other than it's based on a stupid way of calculating ratings. If say a player plays just one game in the group stage against the weakest opponent and is MotM in that match, then he gets injured and never plays again in the CL, he is in the "Team of the Season". The less you play, the more chances you get to be in that team. It's an absurd lineup.

F

Flavia

I don't have any problems with that team other that it's based on a stupid way of calculating ratings. If say a player plays just one game in the group stage against the weakest opponent and is MotM in that match, then he gets injured and never plays again in the CL, he is in the "Team of the Season". The less you play, the more chances you get to be in that team. It's an absurd lineup.

Yes, the calculations for that should take something else into account. Really absurd line-up to call "UCL team of the season".

serghei

Yes, the calculations for that should take something else into account. Really absurd line-up to call "UCL team of the season".

True. Imagine if Luis Adriano played only the game vs BATE, in which he scored 5 goals. He would have a rating like 9.5/10, and he'd be "player of the season in cl" with an overall rating of 9.5 (9.5 / 1). Stupid.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh boy MaxY is sooooo salty lately he could turn pools into oceans just by getting in them :lol:

barcaboy15

I guess you're the one with half a brain. Their TOTS is purely statistical, purely ratings. The ratings are wrong because Chelsea were knocked out in the quarter finals ? What kind of logic is that ? They placed players from the teams that made it at least out of groups.

I really hope you're just a shit troll, rather than the halfwit you come across as.

It's called the "CL Team of the Season". How does the fact that it is purely statistical not make it completely idiotic and useless?

He said the ratings are wrong, which they clearly are to anyone with a brain, as look at the result they have provided - and you replied with "whatever suits your logic".

Chainsaw

Killahead
Isn't whoscored that stats website? That line-up is probably the best 11 players of the highest ratings they came up with. Any other way it's just plain stupid.

impeh

Hi, its me..
for the UK users, the champions league will only be on BT sport next year.

BT has revealed that all 351 matches from the UEFA Champions League
and Europa League next season will be free for customers who take BT TV.

Those customers will be able to receive the full BT Sport Pack for free – comprising BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, ESPN on BT Sport and the new BT Sport Europe channel, which launches on August 1 as the new home of top European football from the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.

BT Broadband customers who choose to watch on their Sky service, via the BT Sport App or on BT Mobile will be able to add the BT Sport Pack for a small charge of £5 a month.

Home of Barca Fans