UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Bucky

Penya Member
To those that thought Liverpool are a threat, or worthy opponents in the CL this season, hmmm I'm not so sure. If anyone is watching the game today, Aston Villa are giving Liverpool a footballing lesson (20mins in). A long way to the final whistle granted but at the moment Liverpool defense looks fragile and they don't look like anything in midfield or up front without Suarez. Maybe Balotelli will pick up steam but at the moment, nah, no threat to us (if we face them).

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The last game they played they beat Spurs 3-0, I don't think 20 minutes against Aston Villa is enough to determine anything. Chelsea were losing to Swansea this morning, then absolutely destroyed them.

Bucky

Penya Member
The last game they played they beat Spurs 3-0, I don't think 20 minutes against Aston Villa is enough to determine anything. Chelsea were losing to Swansea this morning, then absolutely destroyed them.

Aston Villa are giving Liverpool a footballing lesson (20mins in). A long way to the final whistle granted but at the moment Liverpool defense looks fragile and they don't look like anything in midfield or up front

Did I say Aston Villa are going to win and smash Liverpool?

Nope.

In the first 20mins they were giving them a footballing lesson, that is fact. They were all over them and Liverpool are lucky to not be 3-0 down, Senderos and Weimann obviously didn't put their chances away though so obviously the score isn't 3-0.

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
*facepalm* excuse me whilst I go talk to a wall, it may actually understand, get the point and know more about football :neymar:

Forget I said anything.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
I well definitely put Real too up there. if they play varane or pepe as DM then they will have one hell of a team and depth wise they have the best bench too.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I well definitely put Real too up there. if they play varane or pepe as DM then they will have one hell of a team and depth wise they have the best bench too.

I won't worry about Pepe or Varane as a DM though plus you know James, Kroos and Modric need to be in the midfield for Perez so how do you fit in a DM 3 at the back?

BenRobbins

Such a shame dortmund has all these injuries to key players, would of loved to see them smash arsenal tonight. Come on Shinji, take this waste of a champs league spot apart!

L

linetty

I'm already playing it, would be willing to join your league when you have one.

Home of Barca Fans