UEFA Champions League 2014-15

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
tumblr_nb13t67KPF1rdg4zpo1_400.gif

Smells suspicious there :pep:

Eetu

Adormit
How is it possible that City, Bayern and CSKA are ina group together two years in a row, I feel the probability of that is astronomically low

At the start of the draw, with a couple of German teams in second pot and an English and a German team in third pot, crudely 1/36. And overall there's five groups from last year where at least three teams made it to this year's group stage too.

dakt

Predictions:
1) Barcelona-APOEL 1
2) PSG-Barcelona 1x
3) Barcelona-Ajax 1
4) Ajax-Barcelona 2x
5) APOEL-Barcelona 2
6) Barcelona-PSG 1x

P

PSG-L

Hello to you Barcelona guys, I'm a PSG fan and I came to give you some infos about our team since you look clueless about it, which is understandable since our teams don't play in the same league.

1) These past three or four years, our team has always been starting slowly at the beginning of the season. We may have gotten two draws in three matches, but that doesn't mean much, especially since our ace (Ibra) is currently injured.
2) Cavani is a hard worker with a huge physical presence who runs everywhere to help the rest of the team. But for the past months, he has been having some trouble when it comes to scoring, which is why people criticize him.
3) As Brazil's second best "young" player after Neymar, Lucas Moura is gradually becoming better and better. It isn't an exaggeration if I say that he could become one of the five best players in the world in a few years.
4) You probably know it already thanks to the World Cup, but for some reason, T.Silva has been very poor for some time.
5) In spite of being almost 33 years old, Ibrahimovic is the same genius as ever. He can score from an unpredictable position and in an unpredictable way, he motivates all his teammates, he is constantly an extremely dangerous threat, he instills fear into his opponents, his kicks are like cannons, etc. Without him, our team's level drops drastically.
6) When PSG fought Barcelona in 2012-2013, we were playing in a counter-attack style. But since Laurent Blanc replaced Ancelotti, our new style of play became something very similar to tiki-taka. Let's say it's a fake tiki-taka. I don't even feel like talking about our coach's strategy. Pass the ball around, pass the ball around, pass the ball around, pass the ball around, pass the ball around, pass the ball around... Wait for Ibra to score on his own, then take all the credit... Please beat our team 5-0 so that Blanc will get fired. I am sick of him. Too many people are sick of him.

Bertus

Looking at PSG's leauge start there's nothing to be afraid of. Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic are injured as well AFAIK.

We trashed Ajax 4-0 at home. Away, we were playing without Messi and with Song.

Apoel doesn't need a comment I guess...

Yup. Dunno why people are afraid of PSG. TS and Ibra will be back for for that game tho. Ibra will play this sunday, he's already back actually.

But even with TS and Ibra, Barcelona will stomp PSG.

(I so wish PSG gets beaten 0-10, so Blanc could be fired)

Yup. Dunno why people are afraid of PSG. TS and Ibra will be back for for that game tho. Ibra will play this sunday, he's already back actually.

So I take it you'll be rooting for Barca in those games? :D

Anyway, you predicted PSG's collapse against Chelsea, so I'll take your word on this one :p

Last edited:

Bertus

So I take it you'll be rooting for Barca in those games? :D

Nope. But I'm a down to earth person that knows that PSG is currently a piece of sh*t. And since I dislike Blanc, I would not be sad if Barcelona crushes them. I won't even be mad if PSG ends up in Europa League.

When I saw what happened during the first leg against Chelsea, I told everyone here what will happen next, and it ended up exactly how it was supposed to be since Blanc is a noobie coach with no brain.

Internazionale

PSG is not going to get stomped :lol: Barca prolly will win at home but away is different. I agree that Blanc looks clueless though. What happened with the new formation btw?

Neeraj

I'm sure you know more about PSG's current form, but somehow these teams that we should 'stomp', always raise their game in the CL. Classic example I think is AC Milan. A really lowly team struggling in the league, and yet, for 2 years running, they put up tough fights at home. We needed a 4-0 kind of performance at home to to go through.. I get your point, PSG probably won't be that hard at the Nou Camp, but I get the feeling the away game may not be a guarantee of 3 points. Let's see how it pans out :)

Bertus

PSG is not going to get stomped :lol: Barca prolly will win at home but away is different. I agree that Blanc looks clueless though. What happened with the new formation btw?

Lost somewhere in the same closet as his "I won't rush to play TS and DL since I want to avoid early injuries".

Home of Barca Fans