-------------------------------Buffon------------------------------
---------Silva-------------Hummels---------------Ramos--------
-----Cazorla-----Xavi--------Pirlo-----Montolivo-----Verratti---
-----------------------Pazzini---------Messi-----------------------

Dat Midfield.

dat_ass_meme.jpg

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Hmm, I subbed in Lustig for Buttner way before the matches kicked off. No idea why his points aren't showing up for my squad.

Banana-Rama

terrible matchday 1 for me, i spent big on kagawa and van persie expecting at least one of them would score against galatasaray at home, might have to use my wildcard even this early, i am doomed otherwise, i thought you were allowed one free transer per matchday but it says that the transfer window is closed, anyone know why.........

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I had a surprisingly decent week despite not having much faith in my team. Betting big on Messi was a good idea after all.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Why must this site be such a headache year after year? I'm trying to make my substitutions for the game later today and it still won't let me. Hopefully I'm near a computer before the matches kick off today.

Banana-Rama

well considering how bad matchday 1 was for me i will take being 25 points off the lead after matchday 2, if only bayern hadn't gone and lost to bate i would be higher............

Beast

The Observer
a midfield of crapistas , Cazorla , Di Maria , Nasri & Schwini did jack shit.. all of them got 1 point

saved by the bell as in Messi/CR & Luiz and Valdes clean sheet.. 3rd in the league now

Home of Barca Fans