UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fantasy Football

Hatem Ben Arfa

UEFA.com Champions League Fantasy Football

It kicks off in 9 days time.

For those of you that want to join the Barcaforum league for this, please do the following:

1. post a reply in this thread and I will send you a private message with the league code (make sure there is space in your inbox).

2.please DO NOT post or share the league code publicly. That mistake was made for the Barcaforum EPL Fantasy League and there are 100 people in it. we only want regular posters on the Barcaforum in this league so that it is actually fun.

3. Register at UEFA.com, pick your team. Please make your team name or display name the same as your username on this site. One or the other.

4. Go to "Leagues", join a league and enter the league code/pin.

Best of Luck

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well I want all Barca forum members to feel free to be able to join if they like, so I'll decline.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anyway I created a league for you all to join.

My team is:- Neuer, Van Der Wiel, Ramos, Kompany, Jordi Alba, Ramires, BastianS, Pirlo, Messi, Lavezzi, Kagawa.

Code for the league is 1217877-423227

The league is called 5Times. Because we've won it 5 times and Barca hope to win it 5 times this season ;)

Hatem Ben Arfa

Well I want all Barca forum members to feel free to be able to join if they like, so I'll decline.

all barcaforum members are free to join. But someone clearly gave out the league code for the EPL Fantasy League to everyone they know.

There is no way that there are 127 posters on the Barcaforum, and that is how many are in Barcaforum EPL Fantasy League. It just isn't fun when you are not playing against people you know. Unless you know the majority of the 127 posters.

Hatem Ben Arfa

My team is:- Neuer, Van Der Wiel, Ramos, Kompany, Jordi Alba, Ramires, BastianS, Pirlo, Messi, Lavezzi, Kagawa.

The league is called 5Times. Because we've won it 5 times and Barca hope to win it 5 times this season ;)

have fun playing against 127 people you don't know. I'm sure it will be fun to talk smack with people that aren't even members of Barcaforum.com

Banana-Rama

i won't be joining your league ed, as Ben Arfa said have fun playing against 100+ people you don't know, i'll pass on that, im in Ben Arfa, pm me :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

i won't be joining your league ed, as Ben Arfa said have fun playing against 100+ people you don't know, i'll pass on that, im in Ben Arfa, pm me :)

Banana-Rama, you need to go to your settings/options and change them. It says you have "chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

It is under General Settings where you can change it I believe.

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

Banana-Rama, you need to go to your settings/options and change them. It says you have "chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

It is under General Settings where you can change it I believe.

ok try again.....

Banana-Rama

it won't let me log into fantasy football for some reason, i have activated the email loads of times, any ideas?

Ustari

Mou, res!
My Team: N Pak Udin

Sirigu, Vidic, Bruno Alves, Vermaelen, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Valencia, Tino Costa, Messi, Mandzukic, Elmander

Subs: Mannone, Terry, Rami, Xavi

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
"You are not currently logged in - please log in using your email address and password. Make sure you have activated your account before trying to log in - please check your emails."

I've already activated my account... :(

Home of Barca Fans