Turkey

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
true but gonna be one exciting win. turkey is a very unpredictable team which has given them some weird results in the pass. from almost beating brazil and not even qualifying. i cant wait for the game

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
we gotta have turkey in the world cup! it wouldn't be the same without the comeback kids!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its almost as bad as not having england in the world cup, as turkey's comebacks are great england always flopping is also great :D

V

Valon

Turkey would be awesome if they vere consistent that's their only problem.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Turkey are really good but Bosnia are also top notch. Both teams ( and Spain ) are worthy of playing at a World Cup.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well huge game vs bosnia 2morrow and if they win turkey are 1 point back of bosnia while bosnia still have to play spain. as much as i like turkey i cant see the bosnians losing and turkey winning as as qualifying has shown bosnia has been much more consitant and have scored much more goals. well i will hope for the best.

V

Valon

I smell Semih snatching a late goal for the Turkey and win the match!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lets do this turkey :cheers:

gollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

fuck yes 1-0 turkey

great build up and emery cleans up, lets keep up the intesity boys. :cheers:

fuck every stream on the net went down :ranting: wtf is going on???

shit bosnia tied it witha a stunning free kick from Salihovic , no way volkan could stop that.

we are still very much in this game as no team has instilled their dominance on the pitch soo far.

half time

turkey are still in this but that free kick from Salihovic was sicccccc, unstopable. we lack a striker like nihat leading us.

shit, sick ass playing by tuncay and we are dominatning but we have to finish all these chances we are getting.

fuck game ended in a tie. its all but lost now as there is only 2 more games left and we are 4 points back of the playoff.

we are sooooo much better than bosnia, there only goal came from a free kick while we dominated everything else and hit the post and had a blatant penalty not called for us. its sad not to see turkey going to the world cup as they have great technical abiliy to rival the top teams in the world. sad day :sad:

Home of Barca Fans