Turkey

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
arda turan is the best player on the team ATM, barca should buy him as they are linked with him :D

V

Valon

Arda is a decent player but he lacks the stamina to be a Barcelona player IMO.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
what do you mean stamina?? like he cant keep the pressure up against the opponants the whole game? or is he out of shape?

V

Valon

what do you mean stamina?? like he cant keep the pressure up against the opponants the whole game? or is he out of shape?

He gets tired too quick, not sure if it's true but I heard he had problems with asthma or still does.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
at barca he will get the best training possible and his skill would put him in contention for henry's position along to help out with the load in the mid.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hamit Altintop is a decent player IMO. And that guy Semih Sehturk looked good at the Euros.

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
Arda has no problem with asthma and he is enough durable for Barca but Galatasary wont sell him because supporter loves him.
Semih was disable but he is not bad now.and started to play.i have no idea about Hamit(i couldnt watch him)may he come to us.Fenerbahçe.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
semih is too old for barca and we dont need another striker but he is a quality player, just no barca quality.

i would still love barca to get arda turin as he will give us cover in the mid for xavi and AI if they get injured

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol, sorry, just my opinion on semih, i just dont think he is strong enough to lead the line for fener, he is a sick second striker and super sub.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
down 1-0 to estonia at home, man turkey look pretty bad. still think we are gonna win but i cant see us catching bosnia with these kind of displays. but if there was a team to go ahead in the group i would like bosnia. great team with some great young players.

scored 2 quick goals and should win this game.

all boils down to this wednesdays game vs bosnia. they got 15 points and turkey has got 11. plus bosina have to play spain 1 more time so there is stilll a shot :cheers:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well estonia tied it but turkey just scored 2 goals and are leading 4-2, this team can score goals but cant defend to save their life. gonna be one sick ass game vs bosnia

Home of Barca Fans