Trofeu Joan Gamper: FC Barcelona - Club León 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Sandro no participará en el Gamper. Sólo 3 del filial continuarán trabajando con el 1r equipo: Samper, Grimaldo y Munir #FCB

Interesting that Grimaldo continues to train with the A-team, probably because Adriano is still injured with his heart-problem. Samper won't be promoted I think (unless Lucho intends to use a double pivot on a regular basis). Munir definitely will be promoted I think, or at least alternate between the A-team and B-team.
Adriano's injury aside, Grimaldo is quality and I have high hopes for him

MessiDinho10

Sandro no participará en el Gamper. Sólo 3 del filial continuarán trabajando con el 1r equipo: Samper, Grimaldo y Munir #FCB

Interesting that Grimaldo continues to train with the A-team, probably because Adriano is still injured with his heart-problem. Samper won't be promoted I think (unless Lucho intends to use a double pivot on a regular basis). Munir definitely will be promoted I think, or at least alternate between the A-team and B-team.

It seems you are suprised that Grimaldo's still with the first team.

ebieymjunior

Indeed, because we already have Alba and Mathieu as his back-up for LB. And Adriano on top of that. So it surprises me that there're 4 LBs training in the team right now.

Mathieu will mostly be used at CB, which leaves Alba and Adriano who still hasn't been given the green light, so it's normal.

F

Flavia

It's tomorrow, finally :w000t::veryhappy:

Rafa Márquez the special guest

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT
08/17/2014 14:00

The former FC Barcelona star was a special guest at the formal lunch for Gamper Trophy opponents Club León

The Mexican international confirmed that he has permission from his current club to play and will receive a tribute from the Camp Nou

_ATM5115.v1408287389.jpg

The boards of directors of FC Barcelona and Club León came together on Sunday lunchtime for the traditional Joan Gamper Trophy lunch. The occasion had a special guest in the person of Rafa Márquez, a former player of both clubs who will be taking part in the match. He told Barça TV and fcbarcelona.cat, “My time with Barça was the best of my professional and personal life”.

Rafa Márquez
confirmed that he’ll be able to play “one complete half” of Monday evening’s match after receiving permission from his current club Hellas Verona, who he joined a few weeks ago from Club León. The Mexican international captained his country’s team in the recent World Cup in Brazil.

Praise for the new FC Barcelona

Márquez told us that Luis Enrique “has a well balanced squad of quality players” and added “Luis Enrique has the ability to take them to a good level”. As for summer signing Luis Suárez. “He’s one of the best strikers in the world at the moment and he will strengthen the Barça attack”.
FC Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu exchanged warm greetings with Rafa Márquez. The Mexican international spent seven seasons at the Camp Nou, winning four leagues titles and two Champions league.

PhilS

Munir definitely will be promoted I think, or at least alternate between the A-team and B-team.[/QUOTE
I hope he alternates. He might get quite a bit of first team playing time the first two months. After Suarez gets back, it would be a lot better for the youngster to play regularly for Barca B than not play for the first team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Munir definitely will be promoted I think, or at least alternate between the A-team and B-team.[/QUOTE
I hope he alternates. He might get quite a bit of first team playing time the first two months. After Suarez gets back, it would be a lot better for the youngster to play regularly for Barca B than not play for the first team.

I hope he alternates as well, else he'll be in the same situation as Deulofeu--stuck in the first team with very few minutes. With Munir, if he stays at the B team, he can be called up for the senior squad when needed and can play for the B team if not needed.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Is Suarez going to have his own presentation or will it just be included with the rest of the squad?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Xavi and Neymar got the medical green light and are available for tonight's game against Club Leon #fcblive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans