Trofeu Joan Gamper: FC Barcelona - Club León 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

ter Stegen is lightly injured and training apart from the group for a few days.

Tomchin

So what happens in case Marquez gets injured during that friendly. Very surprised that his new club allow him to participate in that game, nice gesture from them though.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Luis Suarez can play the Gamper Trophy game on Monday. Friendly games don't fall under his ban any longer. [rac1]

Antimadridista1

Expect to see this one :

Bravo
Dani Gerard Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Busquets Iniesta
Rafinha Messi Pedro

Second half : Mascherano, Xavi, Suarez, Neymar

Antimadridista1

I can guarantee you Samper, Munir, and Roberto will play at some point, and it's likely Suarez will start as well.

Hope that you're right mate.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited about this new season. I missed football, and of course my team.
Looking forward to Monday.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would make sense to play Suarez for the whole game (If he can last that long fitness wise)

Can't wait for Monday. First Suarez presentation then the whole squad presentation before the game where we get to see Messi, Suarez and Neymar (hopefully all playing together) Its a Barca bonanza :barca scarf:

Tomchin

Sandro no participará en el Gamper. Sólo 3 del filial continuarán trabajando con el 1r equipo: Samper, Grimaldo y Munir #FCB

Interesting that Grimaldo continues to train with the A-team, probably because Adriano is still injured with his heart-problem. Samper won't be promoted I think (unless Lucho intends to use a double pivot on a regular basis). Munir definitely will be promoted I think, or at least alternate between the A-team and B-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans