Transportation in Barcelona. Metro,bus,taxi..

Tomchin

Sucks that the metro is closed at midnight on weekdays. I went to the Gamper and the Supercopa game yesterday, and on both occasions we had to walk back on the hotel by foot (a walk of more than 1 hour)

Rato

Hi,

I'm staying in a apartment in CARRER SANTA TECLA to see Celtic - Barcelona next week.

What's the best way to get to game and then to return home?

Thanks

JonM

The subway. Line 3 from station "Diagonal" (appartment) to "Les Corts" or "Maria Cristina" (Camp Nou).

JonM

Yep, direction "Zona Universitaria" to get to Camp Nou and direction "Trinitad Nova" to return home.
For gate 63, I think station Les Corts is closer.

the tactician

help with getting from girona airport to barcelona

Hello guys, I just bought some tickets for the Barca-Paris match, and im very happy. The problem is that we are not flying to Barcelona airport, but Girona. Can anybody help me with the easiest and cheappest way to get from Girona to Barcelona. I heard about some busses and train but where do I buy the tickets and how often does the bus/train go. hope you can help me with som answers

jklz

There is a bus station next to the airport that will take you directly to Barcelona. It's 25 euros for Girona - Barcelona and Barcelona - Girona and you buy them at the bus stop.
Here is the bus schedule. If you are flying with Ryanair, the bus departs around 30 minutes after landing.

Gaucho_10

Hello everyone,

I'm going to the supercopa final match against Atletico next week and i read that the metro won't be available when the match ends, It is true? and what is the other ways to go back to the hotel? just taxies?

Thanks.

Tomchin

I'm going to the supercopa final match against Atletico next week and i read that the metro won't be available when the match ends, It is true? and what is the other ways to go back to the hotel? just taxies?
After the game, the metro won't be available indeed. Game ends at 1AM, and the metro in Barcelona stops 1 hour earlier, and the mayor of Barcelona refused to extend the opening-time of the metro with 1h to cope with Barca's ridiculous schedule.

Taxi around the Camp Nou will be impossible to get, there're simply too many people around Camp Nou once the game has just finished. Walking is your best option I think.

You could also try to take a bus at the Place Reial metrostop, but I'm not sure if the buses will still run so late, and if they are, there will be a mass of people waiting to take the bus, so not really recommended :)

Walking is your best option I guess; and beware of pickpockets! :)

Galning

The israeli fan club published it on their facebook page, And they are really reliable...

Hmm I just saw it... everything Tomchin said is true. Taxi is nearly impossible around Camp Nou unless you're extremely lucky. Bus will be super crowded. You'll have to walk unless you decide to get a drink somewhere around Camp Nou wait an hour or so and then take a bus so that most people will be gone by then.

Home of Barca Fans