Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Icarium

Lifestealer
Falcao is linked to every big club right now. Gotta love the silly season. Currently Arsenal, Man city, Juventus and Real Madrid in contention. Soon there will be more. I have a feeling he might stay in Monaco.

BenRobbins

According to Manu Sainz? No idea who he is but is apparently a journo for AS and Cadena Ser even United are joining in on the fun now! :lol::lol: Tomorrow will be a fun day..

F

Flavia

Now on twitter, the latest is Falcao to man utd :p
It'll be funny if he goes there, after that tweet he deleted and later on lied about.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Zenit sign Bart Simpson :troll:

BwdF_fOIcAAg4xH.png

Zincubus

Banned
I'd have taken Ben Arfa from Newcastle ...wages only loan .... He's gone to bladdy Hull .

100 times better than Pedro !

Just an opinion.

Trickykid

I'd have taken Ben Arfa from Newcastle ...wages only loan .... He's gone to bladdy Hull .

100 times better than Pedro !

Just an opinion.
The fact alone that he's going to Hull should prove that he's not an teenth of the player you rate him to be.
Overrated (or is it overweight?), terrible excuse of a professional.

Man, I miss HBA. I would've loved to see his oppinion on the player who was supposedly Messi's equal not more than a few seasons ago :lol:

Zincubus

Banned
The fact alone that he's going to Hull should prove that he's not an teenth of the player you rate him to be.
Overrated (or is it overweight?), terrible excuse of a professional.

Man, I miss HBA. I would've loved to see his oppinion on the player who was supposedly Messi's equal not more than a few seasons ago :lol:

I say that he's got more ability in his backside than Pedro has in his whole flamin body.

I'd bet LE could knock him into shape.

Home of Barca Fans