Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Fiorentino Perez gave a very large interview to Fred Hermel, French consultant who covers the Liga for the French radio RMC.

(Since I don't know if you guys have any interest in it, I stopped translating the whole thing. But tell me if you wanna know more about it).

One question is directly linked to how Madrid works around Ronaldo, and how it will work if anyone (Bale for example) joins the Real now. Here's Perez's reply:

- Stop it already (about a question that concerns Ronaldo's Future), Ronaldo is the world best player and THAT Real Madrid is build, and works around him. I'm affirmative when I say that he will finish his career here. And by the way, we didn't recieve any offer.

I hope that Bale has the same mentality as Neymar, because if he joins Madrid, he will have to work for Ronaldo, just like any other Real's player.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Bale and Cr together makes little sense. And with Ozil, Isco, Di Maria, even less. Unless they are selling di maria or ozil.

I've seen rumours that we 'were ' looking at Ozil , we should have got him when he was offered a couple of years ago . He's a Barca fan as well .

Saying bale and ronaldo will not work is like saying messi and neymar would not work.

Good point tbh .

Why would Real buy Isco and Bale when they still have Modric, Özil,Kaka,Di Maria, Benzema, Jese, Ronaldo and Morata for the attacking positions

Even if they play Benzema as a striker with Morata sub, Ronaldo left/Jese sub, Bale right/Di Maria sub, it still means you would need to get rid of atleast 2 of Özil, Kaka, Modric since Isco needs to play as well.
I think Modric will go to united, Kaka will be benched, Di Maria might leave, Ronaldo might even leave and Suarez might even still come when they get Bale, Real "making psg look like Milan since early 00's.

Moderic could easily end up at Chelsea if they don't manage to get Rooney or United if Rooney opts for Chelsea .

I was actually thinking this the other day. He will have fingers in pies and will know of young talent in SA.

I'm hoping he has a couple of great CBs in mind , he should have given his reputation and experience .

Meitux

Transfers are going crazier every season.Teams like PSG who paid 35 for Marquinhos.Everybody will value a young player with a good season and big potential for so many...because they see that clubs like these are willing to pay.I can't imagine about the other players..

oz187

Madrid have already got 22M from Albiol and Callejon. They could also offload Higuain for around 35M it seems, Modric and Di Maria could raise around 25M each, and Coentraeo could fetch a reasonable fee too. That would also take a huge chunk off the wage bill. Could then see them going for Bale and either Ibra or Suarez too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Saying bale and ronaldo will not work is like saying messi and neymar would not work.
It's not even about their combination... Bale is massively over-rated. I's just that he enjoyed the status of numero-uno at Tottenham and he could make the hay out of the situation. Let him come to the big club i.e., Real Madrid, or any other big club for that matter, and he will be found out! Big time!!

Zincubus

Banned
It's not even about their combination... Bale is massively over-rated. I's just that he enjoyed the status of numero-uno at Tottenham and he could make the hay out of the situation. Let him come to the big club i.e., Real Madrid, or any other big club for that matter, and he will be found out! Big time!!

Did you see him last year !?

Unplayable .

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Fiorentino Perez gave a very large interview to Fred Hermel, French consultant who covers the Liga for the French radio RMC.

(Since I don't know if you guys have any interest in it, I stopped translating the whole thing. But tell me if you wanna know more about it).

One question is directly linked to how Madrid works around Ronaldo, and how it will work if anyone (Bale for example) joins the Real now. Here's Perez's reply:

- Stop it already (about a question that concerns Ronaldo's Future), Ronaldo is the world best player and THAT Real Madrid is build, and works around him. I'm affirmative when I say that he will finish his career here. And by the way, we didn't recieve any offer.

I hope that Bale has the same mentality as Neymar, because if he joins Madrid, he will have to work for Ronaldo, just like any other Real's player.

:VdB:
Florentio, never ceases to amuse

Chainsaw

Killahead
Football Italia report that both Higuain and Reina flew into Rome on Wednesday morning and will now undergo tests at the Villa Stuart clinic in the Italian capital.
Higuain will sign for a fee of €37m (£32m) while Reina is expected to join on loan with an option to buy.

ceefoo

Football Italia report that both Higuain and Reina flew into Rome on Wednesday morning and will now undergo tests at the Villa Stuart clinic in the Italian capital.
Higuain will sign for a fee of €37m (£32m) while Reina is expected to join on loan with an option to buy.
Media are now reporting that the deal is done.

Benitez :facepalm:

I'd like to report a mugging please. :bruise:

ebc_99

You have got to take your hat of to Real, that is one hell of a deal if true. If only we had people who could get us the best deals with our transfers.

Home of Barca Fans