Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Stric

How come Reina is at Napoli all of a sudden? Didn't he actually deny all the Barca rumors by saying how happy he was at Liverpool and how he has no need or intention to leave?

Meitux

They have Mignolet now for starting and Propably Reina didn't like a sub role.I us buying him when he returns from loan.For me he won't work good even in the Pinto role.He would want to be starter...

mixer

El Confidencial reports Tata have already chosen a centre-back, Santiago Vergini (24). He's 190cm and is very good in the air.

The negotiations have already began

El Confidencial reports Tata have already chosen a centre-back, Santiago Vergini (24). He's 190cm and is very good in the air.

The negotiations have already began

Not sure about getting a 24 year old no-name from South America, but Milan did get Silva from Brazil when he was 25 and we all know how that turned out...

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We need a much better CB than that. WTF is he thinking? Yes, I have seen this guy play, he is definitely not good enough.

Last edited:

ebc_99

Vidic, Varane, Silva etc came out of thin air and became top class, maybe this guy will too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Vidic, Varane, Silva etc came out of thin air and became top class, maybe this guy will too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Varane came out of thin air when he was 17, not 24. Not the best example. Good point about Vidic and Silva though. And it was a similar case with Dante.

Home of Barca Fans