Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Antimadridista1

"The people" published this information/rumour and I'm not sure that they have some crediblity. Anyway, it would be awesome to see him but he plays the more often at Pique's place (Right Central back). By the way, he is probably the best defender in the Premier League.

desoe

No, they do not have any credibility. The People is basically a weekend edition of The Mirror. And The Mirror are responsible for some of the most ridiculous rumours in history of football. This Kompany thing sounds even above their standards, which are not very high at all.

sabby

I think he'll be worth it even if we have to pay 40-50mil EUR. But I don't know whether he'll be ready to take a pay cut. He currently earns 12mil EUR per annum - that's xavi+iniesta salary.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Fiore (agent Jackson Martinez, Porto): "I can confirm Barcelona are strongly interested. A team from Madrid also follows him closely.

ShandyFFM

Jackson martinez is followed by barca .... What u guys think about him as a possible transfer ?? Imo no sooo bad but dont know if he can play on the wing...

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Jackson Martinez. Colombian, played in the Mexican team Chiapas. He's okay but not Barca material.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can. Porto only signed him this season but he does have a release clause @40 mil.
Very surprised some of you didn't hear of him by now.

Darko

He can. Porto only signed him this season but he does have a release clause @40 mil.
Very surprised some of you didn't hear of him by now.

me too,he and James Rodriguez(despite the injury) have been incredible this season

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's been scoring loads of goals, but looks more like a strong centre forward (good header etc) and not someone you'd put on the wings permanently

Home of Barca Fans