Transfers and Rumours - old thread

caseballs89

We need new men in our attack and need to offload Sanchez. Can't stop thinking about this attack:

Van Persie-Messi-Aguero

Neymar - Messi - Aguero is more like it especially if Real Madrid are adding David Silva - Isco and Gareth flamin Bale !

Van Persie is a 100% no- no !

This would be a dream!

These are FIFA or Pro Ev front 3's and in reality would be a disaster. Every one of these players wants to push towards the centre and it would compound our current problems even more. If Messi is playing on the middle then one of the front 3 HAS to be a winger who stays out wide and makes runs in behind. This has been a part of the success of the team since Giuly. Maybe even back as far as our brief stints with Overmars and Simao (not very successful players or years I know but you can see the trend).

Anyone remember how much of a disaster it was when Eto'o tore his cruciate? No threat of a player running behind a defence = a defence moving up closing the space for everyone else = a shit Barcelona.

Indignado

That would be nice, but didn't he just sign a new contract recently? I would think Chelsea will try and keep him as best they can.

I think so too, but if we can get him for 40m, I would agree, especially if we get a similar amount for Villa and Alexis.

ShandyFFM

seriously everyone is talking about a defender or an attack or neymar BUT the thing we really need is a COACH... you guys might have forgotten but i dont think we will contine with tito next season barca cant risk to have an other season without a coach... perhaps we will see XAVI sooner than expected on the bench

Zincubus

Banned
If we learned anything in last 5 summers (since Pep took over) then that would be it.

Henrique
Hleb
Alves
Caceres
Keita
Pique
Ibra
Chygrynskiy
Maxwell
Keirrison
Afellay
Mascherano
Villa
Adriano
Fabregas
Sanchez
Song
Alba

374 million spent. Of those all mentioned, how many were really needed?

I'd say Alves and Alba , Piqué ( pre Shaqira ) Cesc , Mascherano, Adriano ( versatility ) ..... plus I still believe we should have kept Ibra !!!

He'd be immense against Real Madrid , that's for certain !

Meitux

I'd say Alves and Alba , Piqué ( pre Shaqira ) Cesc , Mascherano, Adriano ( versatility ) ..... plus I still believe we should have kept Ibra !!!

He'd be immense against Real Madrid , that's for certain !
and you know Ibra left cause of the ''good boy'' Messi that didnt want to play on wing and made Ibra an enemy in this team.....and Ibra propably had right to say That he is a Ferrari being used as a Fiat...

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Ibrahimovic is an amazing player but also an arrogant asshole whose mentality doesn't fit/never fitted with Barcelona. Plus Ibra needs to be the top dog on his team like in PSG now, again that doesn't fit with barça. He really was a bad transfer.

Home of Barca Fans