Transfers and Rumours - old thread

khaled_a_d

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 28 min
An intermediary has yesterday met with Real Madrid regarding a transfer of Thiago (22). Also offers from England, player prefers EPL. [rac1]

:cry:

I wonder if it has ever happened that 2 brothers played against each other in Classico ?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We have to keep Thiago.

Did Tito not know about the contract stipulation and how much he had to play? Something is seriously wrong with the communication there if he didn't know about it.

Doobs

The Messiah
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 28 min
An intermediary has yesterday met with Real Madrid regarding a transfer of Thiago (22). Also offers from England, player prefers EPL. [rac1]

:cry:

:lol: You guys actually believe we'll let go our most promising young midfielder? Let alone to Madrid :rofl1:

Antimadridista1

Vilanova accepts Thiago Silva cannot be signed. Marquinhos, Inigo Martinez and a third unknown player are the main centre back options. [md]

XaviMessiGirl

We have to keep Thiago.

Did Tito not know about the contract stipulation and how much he had to play? Something is seriously wrong with the communication there if he didn't know about it.

Yeah, he supposedly said something like he didn't know about the clause. That worries me a lot that our coach doesn't know something like a clause that lets one of our best young players leave for cheap if he's not played enough.

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 1 h
</small> Vilanova accepts Thiago Silva cannot be signed. Marquinhos, Inigo Martinez and a third unknown player are the main centre back options. [md]

<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 1 h
</small> Vilanova accepts Thiago Silva cannot be signed. Marquinhos, Inigo Martinez and a third unknown player are the main centre back options. [md]

I really hope this is true and we are after Marquinhos. Inigo Martinoz will deff not come. He has said many times that he will not miss playing in Europe for Real Sociedad for nothing. so the only option would be then Marquinhos? I really hope we get him.

ceefoo

We could always just troll RM and give them Rafa instead. they would be none the wiser im sure.
As a wise Scotsman once said: "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus". :eusa_think: [He did however sell them Cristiano Ronaldo, which is close].

On a serious note

For the Barcelona Coach to come out with that he didn't know about the buyout clause dropping to 18m, I find STAGGERING.

If Tito is speaking the truth, then this is INCOMPETENCE of the highest order.

How is remotely possible that you can allow a scenario where one of the brightest talents to EVER come out of La Masia, gets poached by one of your biggest rivals?

:tito: - It's your F***ING JOB to know this!

We are now entirely at the mercy of Thiago and his father. He have been truly caught with our pants down, we're getting shafted from all directions and we're all out of lube.:spank:

If Thiago leaves, the WHOLE BOARD should resign. What a f***ing joke!:angry:

ryuken

Well im looking forward to seeing the mess our next coach will have to fix all by himself, and that would be one hell of a mess.

Home of Barca Fans