Toni Kroos

DrPepper

Is the guy not tired yet? He plays all the time and Carlo dont sub him. I mean his fatigue must be very low now.

And stupid zubi got rakitic over him.....

Nowadays teams use a concept named "resting with the ball". Rotation (having a massively different XI every match) is overrated imo.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I love watching Kroos play, his playmaking reminds me of Xavi in his younger days. He has definitely been the best midfielder in the calendar year of 2014, Best player at the world cup as well IMO.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Whenever i see Rakitic, he never reminds me of a typical Barcelona-type midfielder. Kroos would fit your style better imo.

Buying Rakitić was a terrible decision since Rakitić is best when playing the attacking middlefielder role,instead they make him babysit for fullbacks which he isn't even strong at.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Whenever i see Rakitic, he never reminds me of a typical Barcelona-type midfielder. Kroos would fit your style better imo.

Yep, but what's done is done, now our midfield will rely on 35 year old Xavi and Messi to create chances until 2016 summer.

Chygry

He wouldn't have stacked that many assists at Barca since he'd have Pique and Mascherano at the other end with the responsibility to finish them. While Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos and Bale are good in putting those set pieces in the back of the net. Rakitic had a lot of set piece assists last season when he had Fazio and Mbia to finish them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hey Toni. How many goals did you concede and lose by today mate?

B9QeDcJCYAE0eYq.jpg

Darko

Such an overrated player, except for his incredible long range passing, he is nothing special.

Home of Barca Fans