Timo Werner

JamDav1982

Not that watched him much in Germany but whenever did never seemed to be a wide as at Chelsea.

Virtually playing as a left winger on the touchline at times and that is also meaning Pulisic is on the right when has looked better on left.

Can only assume Lampard doesnt trust him through the middle with his touch being poor so far and prefers more height for Chillwell and James to swing in crosses for.

Looks like Chelsea are unsure how to use him and he is drained of confidence.

Devils

German Paco Alcacer

No surprise Germany wasn't able to make it out of the group stages at the last WC wiyth this guy as their main striker lmao.

He'll eventually be phased out via the Gotze/Schurlle route.

olivis

Bayern had the option to buy him for 25M but didn't. Anyone can see why. He is a pure sysyem player. He is fast and he can finish, but has the first touch of a conrete wall.

Bayern had the option to buy him for 25M but didn't. Anyone can see why. He is a pure sysyem player. He is fast and he can finish, but has the first touch of a conrete wall.
Exactly..he is also not the brightest candle with terrible decision making.

serghei

If he fails at Chelsea, he's gonna be a nice buy for a majorly discounted price. A player to follow.

Laplacian

Not really a player to follow, he can't play as a lone striker. Lampard has tried that already. Unless you plan on getting Nagelsmann with him then Werner isn't worth the gamble.

Andresito

Staff member
I thought we want best players in the world, not players that can not play in Chelsea.

No Salah and De Bruyne then? :mou:

No but I agree, if Werner can't play for Chelsea he for sure isn't going to end up at a better team after that.

Jenks

Goalscoring is 90% movement, and he has that. I think he'll be fine. Maybe not world class, but a very good player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Werner is dumb and Bayern was smart not to buy him. Yeah right. I don’t see how Douglas Costa was any better yet Bayern bought him and loaned him again.

Home of Barca Fans