Timo Werner

Androutsos

I really like his movement. He could easily play for Barca in a Pedro type role, but he isn't the kind of '9' we need so to speak.

FC433

1 assist 1 goal so far:
<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1582397897"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/f7wtq3/schalke_04_02_rb_leipzig_t_werner_61/">Schalke 04 0-2 RB Leipzig - T. Werner 61'</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer">r/soccer</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

vuji_31

What do you think his transfer will cost Barcelona if agreement is made?

I was thinking about 70-80 mill.

He can provide speed,play LW and ST.He is not player like Griezmann who want ball and plays like CAM.

I would rather buy him then Martinez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has a 60m release clause. Wouldn't mind Barca going for him and Lautaro considering people have objections when it comes to spending a lot of money on Neymar or Sancho.

Would welcome a more direct Barca.

Upamecano/Konaté
Lautaro
Werner
Fabian Ruiz/Camavinga

Would be a pretty solid transfer window and make the team way more athletic and able to play a more direct style of football.

Last edited:

serghei

Lautaro + Werner + strong box to box CM would be top window. But we will get Neymar, Neymar Sr. and Neymar's sister.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I’ve just realized that’s he’s perfect for that Villa role, you lot are right. With him we can field him, Messi and a RW at the same time.

DonAK

I think there's less of an issue with his fit now than before. He's improved a lot under Nagelsmann. Still misses a few sitters here and there, but for 60m he's almost a bargain considering he's a proven goalscorer when players like him are going for 100m+.

serghei

I think there's less of an issue with his fit now than before. He's improved a lot under Nagelsmann. Still misses a few sitters here and there, but for 60m he's almost a bargain considering he's a proven goalscorer when players like him are going for 100m+.

Yea, and I suspect he is mentally super-strong. He was impressive how cool and focused he looked in CL. He's kind of the leader of his team I feel. He is a no-nonsense player. Strictly preoccupied with being effective and decisive.

DonAK

Would Werner and Lautaro both work on the pitch alongside Messi? I haven't followed Timo to be fair.

This season he has played a different role where he starts from the left wing and comes inside. I think it could work.

At least in the games I've seen. Should have probably scored two goals vs. Bayern, but missed one absolute sitter and the other one he never got the pass.

serghei

This season he has played a different role where he starts from the left wing and comes inside. I think it could work.

Yes but his starting position is more tactical, to stretch teams. He would vacate it often to make room for overlapping fullbacks. More Villa than Neymar.

FC433

I would 100% not get both Werner and Lautaro. It is either or not both because we still have Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans