Thomas Lemar

Catta

There are reports that they got him for 65mil €. That is a good deal. If he adjusts to Cholos football, Atleti will again be a contender for both the Cl and La Liga.

jamrock

Great signing I was just saying today the squad really only as 1/2 spots that they can improve winger & rb the rest is the coach freeing up the players just a little bit.

La liga will be on next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wasn't there a stat that they made something like 600M on ~10 of their sales since and including James? Mental.

James ~70, Martial 60, Kondogbia 30, Kurzawa, Carrasco, Carillo and Abdennour 80 total, Mendy 60, B.Silva 50, Bakayoko 40, Mbappe 180, Fabinho 40 and Lemar ~65. That's 675 in sales. And they barely ever spend over 40. Wow.

Last edited:

El Flaco

French Ligue 1 is stolen year after year ... What a shame.

Every French club (except PSG nowadays) are nothing but stepping stones to join better clubs abord.

It's more or less always been the case, although I can see it change given to the new L1 TV-deal in 2020.

Porque

Perhaps Atl are getting their transfer business done before the sale of Griezzman. Stops the market becoming inflated for them while increasing their budget with the Griezzman money.

FinBarcelonafan

Perhaps Atl are getting their transfer business done before the sale of Griezzman. Stops the market becoming inflated for them while increasing their budget with the Griezzman money.

That would make a lot of sense.. I wish Neymar gave us warmimg as well so we could have solved Coutinho and Dembele before we sold him. Put us in very tough spot where you have to overpay..

Home of Barca Fans