Thomas Lemar

Ritchie

Lol no.

Liverpool...absolutely retarded. Just had to put 90m on table and get fantastic YOUNG player. 21yr old, creative and down to earth. Could have taken us to cleaners but because of proving the point this is what happened.

Why can't Barca do that then? I agree Liverpool should have done this.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Coutinho isnt coming. If we do keep playing 4-2-3-1, we should get lemar. He has good ball retention, good decision making and works hard. He could play on the left with dembele in his preferred position on the right.

Getting both Mahrez and Lemar give a lot of options for us. Even moving Messi to the middle when Suarez is injured or out of form.

Dembele---Messi---Mahrez
Dembele---Messi---Lemar

Batistuta9

Getting both Mahrez and Lemar give a lot of options for us. Even moving Messi to the middle when Suarez is injured or out of form.

Dembele---Messi---Mahrez
Dembele---Messi---Lemar

I agree. I would be happy with at least one of them before the window closes. Too bad that its unlikely to happen.

jairzinho

It was always Coutinho or nothing with the board. Lemar was never in their plans. Plan B, who does that ? Only suckers. :bartomeu:

cro-man

right now monaco and psg are best buddys. Of course they wont sell or try to milk us. They loaned mbappe to psg!!!:lol: Fuck them....

Home of Barca Fans