Thierry Henry

B

blueduck

Hardly a big game, an I admire a lot of players going around.

You my friend have no idea! im on here defending him against clowns like urself..

you wouldn't know what its like to play in a big game supporting a team like yourself

lol, I support my local team. Who do you support btw?

Not a big game? It was only a play off to get to the world cup, so yeah it was a big game.

Beast

The Observer
Geez anyone would have done the same.. from A to Z even the most moral of them all ..if they were given a chance to push their team to the finals they will , just because they didn't do it it's because they were not given a chance t do so .

Note that i differentiate between national and club level , while i would do it without hesitation for my national team for national reasons i wouldn't condemn it for club level games .. yes it's double standards so sue me
I still don't get it. Someone please explain it.

PS: Zidane's red card shouldn't have been given because video footage wasn't allowed to be used in a ref's decision.

That's totally right, the red card should not be given based on a video replay in the stadium seen by the 4th ref .and the ref decision to give it was wrong
Anyhow for me the cup went from my mother family to my father family so it's all in da house :D

B

blueduck

Yeah my hand slipped and I ended up typing all that.

What happens after Henry retires? Will you start bumming off Pato? Or maybe even Aguero? It all depends on who's winning the most I suppose.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Geez anyone would have done the same.. from A to Z even the most moral of them all ..if they were given a chance to push their team to the finals they will , just because they didn't do it it's because they were not given a chance t do so .

Note that i differentiate between national and club level , while i would do it without hesitation for my national team for national reasons i wouldn't condemn it for club level games .. yes it's double standards so sue me

exactly gio

Yeah my hand slipped and I ended up typing all that.

What happens after Henry retires? Will you start bumming off Pato? Or maybe even Aguero? It all depends on who's winning the most I suppose.

hmm cant you read ? go back to school.. i said i admire a lot of players in the world, im on here to support Titi when everone else is abusing him!

Guardian

Does anyone know the name of the referee? Why nobody is cursing Hansson or Sweden and all are jumping on Henry? How about Robbie Keane, he missed two or three sitters that could have finished the French off.
On the other hand, the French federation would have fired Domenek had France lost the game and this scenario is much better for French football than qualifying for the WC. Henry did a bad favour to France, he saved Domenek's head.
Ireland want to replay the game, double standards if you ask me, did they forget what happened in their game with Georgia? Pazzini's red card was harsh to say the least, there wasn't a foul in the third minute that led the goal in Bulgaria's game, we were denied a penalty, but nobody has mentioned it. In fact Ireland won only over Georgia and Cyprus, and they cheated in their home game against Georgia, as for the away game, it was played on a neutral venue due to political reasons, while we had to play in front 50000 passionate fans in Tbilisi against a team that relies on their home games. Ireland never won by more than one goal and never scored more than 2. And most of their goals came from set pieces. Sorry, but as much as I like the Irish, I think that Bulgaria should have been in the WC:tease::harp:. Not the cheating France and Platini, and not boring Ireland.

B

blueduck

All of them no doubt playing for sides winning all the time.

You're most likely some little kid with Henry, Kaka, Rooney etc posters on his wall who can't bare anyone saying bad things about your idols.

All of them no doubt playing for sides winning all the time.

You're most likely some little kid with Henry, Kaka, Rooney etc posters on his wall who can't bare anyone saying bad things about your idols.

Actually!

My favourite
GK-Shay Given
CB-Gallas I really like
CM-Cesc obviously (Arshavin too how could you not like that cheeky little russian)
ST-Henry

Players I like,
Tevez I think hes a great player,
SWP I like

And how could you not like players like, Henry,Kaka an Rooney? they are some of the best players in the world an is a joy to watch them play!

J

justin

It's very sad that once Henry left Arsenal he learnt to cheat. I blame the South American and Spanish culture of cheating for corrupting Henry.

Home of Barca Fans