Thierry Henry

ranjix

Jefecito
He is one of the best players I've ever seen. He kept leading Arsenal team for many years. True Legend and I think he is the best Arsenal has ever seen.

bungsalman

He is one of the best players I've ever seen. He kept leading Arsenal team for many years. True Legend and I think he is the best Arsenal has ever seen.

I think he is the Arsenal's second most influential player after Dennis Bergkamp.

Here, most of my friends in Indonesian Gooners call Berkgamp as 'God', and Henry as 'King'. :D

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Henry arrived when Arsenal were champions, Bergkamp arrived when they were fighting for a European place. That's the difference.

iced1776

For anybody interested, he's been tearing it up in New York after getting booed by fans early in the season. Currently leads the league in scoring and is tied for most assists on the team.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
scored an amazing goal last night to tie the game in the 88th minute. ball bouncing around in the box from a corner, with his back to the net he one touches the ball, spins, as he spins he touches the ball again to guide it away from the defender, now he's facing the goal, 7yards out, bam ... in the net. sick goal. man's still got talent.

iced1776

Too good for The MLS even at his Age.

Our team would be garbage without him this year, he can still finish and is the only one on our team capable of distributing the ball. Because of his age and a chronic achilles injury he does a lot of walking around during the game which can be frustrating, but as long as he can put in moments of brilliance in between then I'm glad to be able to watch him play. If only Marquez could maintain the same reputation, he is going to get boo'ed to hell at our home game on Tuesday.

Home of Barca Fans