Thierry Henry

DucdeOrléans

No problem.

BTW, I think there is a English interview with him aswell where he mainly talks about his time in Barcelona.

Legend of the game.

Henry-Eto'o-Messi...... Those were times.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

He was still more successful for FC Barcelona in terms of trophies than for Arsenal.

His best season for Arsenal:

2003-2004 (51 games, 39 goals and 14 assists) PL

His best season for FC Barcelona:

2008-2009 (42 games, 26 goals and 12 assists) La Liga, Copa del Rey and CL

I know which I would prefer.

But of course, he had his best years in Arsenal, but he also played really well most of the time in Barcelona and also won a lot of trophies in just 3 seasons.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He was still more successful for FC Barcelona in terms of trophies than for Arsenal.

His best season for Arsenal:

2003-2004 (51 games, 39 goals and 14 assists) PL

His best season for FC Barcelona:

2008-2009 (42 games, 26 goals and 12 assists) La Liga, Copa del Rey and CL

I know which I would prefer.

But of course, he had his best years in Arsenal, but he also played really well most of the time in Barcelona and also won a lot of trophies in just 3 seasons.

You can make stats tell you whatever you want, but there is no doubt that Henry in Arsenal was a on a whole different level than Barca's Henry, honestly you would have to be blind not to see that...

He was scary...

DucdeOrléans

You can make stats tell you whatever you want, but there is no doubt that Henry in Arsenal was a on a whole different level than Barca's Henry, honestly you would have to be blind not to see that...

He was scary...

I guess you missed the part where I wrote this.

"But of course, he had his best years in Arsenal, but he also played really well most of the time in Barcelona and also won a lot of trophies in just 3 seasons."

But as I said, I know which one i would pick, if I should choose between his best season for us compared to his best season in Arsenal.

Bergkamp10

Yep he was. Best premier league player ever because of not only the goals, but the fact he was so unselfish and created ridiculous amounts of assists and goal scoring opportunities.

I guess you missed the part where I wrote this.

"But of course, he had his best years in Arsenal, but he also played really well most of the time in Barcelona and also won a lot of trophies in just 3 seasons."

But as I said, I know which one i would pick, if I should choose between his best season for us compared to his best season in Arsenal.

But I'm not talking about trophy's won, I'm talking about individual performance.

DucdeOrléans

And I just showed you, that there is not much of a difference between his best season for Arsenal compared with the one in Barcelona in terms of stats.

End of discussion.

Home of Barca Fans