Thibaut Courtois

BenRobbins

Kissing the badge in his presentation lol Embarrasing, Bloke is a bellend.

Can't wait for Messi to embarrass him every time they meet.

Mario_Croatia

Hey @thibautcourtois just a little reminder of that time you stood on the Madrid town hall balcony and told Real fans to "f*** themselves up the ***". Thought you'd like to remember it.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Garrus

Petition to rename this thread to

“Salta, Salta, Salta”

Just as a small constant reminder to our fellow madridista :wave:

barcanuck

Total Perez purchase, if Navas was any type of European or South american they would of been hailing him as the King Iker successor. Only 3 straight CL's and you treat him like trash. Upset for Navas always liked him this is not deserved.

Neeraj

Really weird transfer on both sides.

Navas has done really well, and really, there's no issue with him, aside from the fact that for some reason, he isn't a big name. How that matters, I have no clue. He's not made any major blunders and hasn't cost them any competition. Was Courtois really required at this point? Probably not. Is he an obvious upgrade over Navas? You can argue yes and no. You've paid 35m for him and basically relegated Navas to Cup. But okay, this isn't the worst situation for Madrid, I guess this is politics and it's got to happen.

Now, from Chelsea's point of view, they REALLY got shafted. They lose Courtois for a relatively low fee, and then break bank and create a world record transfer for KEPA? So you spend ~40m euros net and at the end of it, arguably get the worse keeper. It's a monstrously shit deal for them, and maybe Courtois put them in that position in the end, I'm not sure, but wow, that's going to be really hard to digest if I was a Chelsea fan.

All in all, very weird transfer. And then you add the Kovaic loan, the whole thing is just quite odd :lol:

Home of Barca Fans