Thiago Alcantara

Givenchy

-1528323390805.jpg

Digne+50 for Thiago.

Digne? :lol: abit random but i guess Bayern are stockpiled on midfielders so Gomes, Denis etc no use

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
That's a good deal, no need to counter.

Bayern does seem rather easy to deal with when they are ready to move on from a player.

I hope Segura doesn't get in the way here.

Givenchy

i don't watch Bayern much. has Thiago been really bad or something? i don't understand why Bayern are happy to sell him. they already have alot of rebuilding to do with grandpa duo Robery

FC433

Juve will accept that deal. Cannot risk buying an injury prone player for about 50m + a LB that we do not have a backup for.

Devils

It would leave us in a pretty shit situation when it comes to the LB.

Absolutely don't think it's good to have Alba as the sole LB on the team. Disaster waiting to happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nice deal.

Sign a new backup LB. Not like Digne is that good. You could get someone like Jonny from Celta do the same job.

Got a 18m buyout.

If Griezmann doesn't come we suddenly have those 100 millions to spend elsewhere + what we'll get from sales obv.

Can easily get Thiago + a new LB and still have money left for potentially another midfielder and CB from sales and other money the club planned to spend.

Digne is a backup. Some decent FBs in La Liga who can be a backup too.

Last edited:

mia7007

Thiago will be great for 50m, although not inclined to let Digne leave as we don’t have backup LB and Cucu not ready. Still 65m total for Thiago not bad at all.

MTL_Barca

Basically 70 million for a player they want to get rid of. We should pay max. 50 million for injury prone Thiago they want to get rid of..

They don't necessarily want to get rid of him. Reports only say if it he wants to leave and there is a good offer they will listen, big difference.

This would be a great deal. Doubt it's true tho, these money + player swap deals MD and Sport bring up.are usually bullshit

Home of Barca Fans