Thiago Alcantara

ryuken

The word disloyal flies around here so easily, the kid is a pro footballer with aim to improve and win things, not to just sit on the bench and not even getting minutes in meaningless matches to hone his skills, given the fact that Xavi will probably play the majority of matches next season albeit he might not have to strenth to do so, and the way our "mastermind" is dealing with youngster, if Thiago decide to leave, i will support him 100%, not like some others who even claim they would hate on the kid, seriously. If anything, Thiago leaves is because our management failed, and our coach didnt know squat bout his clause and decided to give him that kind of minutes so his price is only 18 freaking millions. With 60% of matches we would not have this mess.

USWAY

The word disloyal flies around here so easily, the kid is a pro footballer with aim to improve and win things, not to just sit on the bench and not even getting minutes in meaningless matches to hone his skills, given the fact that Xavi will probably play the majority of matches next season albeit he might not have to strenth to do so, and the way our "mastermind" is dealing with youngster, if Thiago decide to leave, i will support him 100%, not like some others who even claim they would hate on the kid, seriously. If anything, Thiago leaves is because our management failed, and our coach didnt know squat bout his clause and decided to give him that kind of minutes so his price is only 18 freaking millions. With 60% of matches we would not have this mess.
Tell me this was you
ryuke79 1 hour ago
Neymar can make a tunnel to Pepe with two balls at the same time. Then Pepe will scream like the shaved monkey that he is, kicking and slapping Neymar... then red card... Pepe giving punches to everyone on his way out, including infants in their mothers' arms... etc etc. Don't bother me with Pepe XD
:lol:

Co0ter

I have to agree, if Thiago leaves- it is all management and Tito's fault. The kid knows he's good, me and I'm sure many Barca fans want him to stay, but I understand if he wants to leave. We should have played him more, and he knows that. We were 11 points or more ahead in the league for more than what, half the season? There is no, and I mean NO reason why players like Thiago and Montoya didn't get more minutes. I'm not saying significantly more minutes, but definitely more than they got.

The buy-clause blunder alone is just both unacceptable and unforgivable. Heads should roll.

yofrog

The "Thiago-story" is a mess and the management and Tito have to be blamed for this. I think he will go to United -.- I hope he proves me wrong!

Butaan4barca

The "Thiago-story" is a mess and the management and Tito have to be blamed for this. I think he will go to United -.- I hope he proves me wrong!

Partially yes. But they did their job. If he was played more, maybe xavi or fab would have been thinking about leaving. The thing is he just exploded in the tournament and now proved that he can do the job. So he will be given a fair chance next season, if he decides to stay.

If i remember the season correctly, in short spells he made much more mistakes than xavi and fab on the pitch, in a game, gave to ball away too. It was okay as he is young and much more direct and much more of a risk taker than those two. Yes it makes him unique and a special talent. But given our core midfield obsession, one thing which is considered absolute essential for a midfielder here is that he doesn't makes a wrong pass or gives the ball away.As last season may there were doubts of him taking a full time job. He certainy is ready now.

I understand all this need to go away. And i will respect his decision, should he chose to leave. But i won't be too upset about it. As he should understand that it was the same age, when xavi and iniesta both came into lime lights. Its his year, and the club in which he want to be, it totally his choice. And if he really loves this club and dreamt about playing here, he will certainly give them one last chance. Surely.

I have no doubt, that management and tito will do their best to convince him to stay. They will offer him a better and improved contract, with probably better stakes, and more contractual minutes in it. As a guarantee for our trust in him.

kollegah

Thiagos watch is a rolex sea dweller, same as pep used to wear sometimes
24875.jpg

PaCmAn

Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) is close to joining Man United. His father and agent Mazinho already met with the English club. [md]

Fuck his father and agent.

Barca8

Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) is close to joining Man United. His father and agent Mazinho already met with the English club. [md]

Fuck his father and agent.

Fuck, I seriously hope not. Why are we letting Thiago go but keeping Cesc?
Theres so much more to lose with Thiago and gain with Cesc being sold (35 mil+)

Home of Barca Fans