Thiago Alcantara

Galning

@andresiniesta8 8m
Felicidades a la sub-21!! En especial para mis compañeros del barça y a @Thi_Alcantara91 por su hattrick!!!!

Screw you Ferdinand :D

Martindn

Manchester United fan comes in peace, is there even any concrete news on this? Its mostly just tabloid rumours from what i can gather, maybe as a family they are using it for an improved contract? If there is any truth to it however i would walk to spain and carry him on my back over the channel, perfect CM to actually use kagawa for a change instead of pass to our useless wingers.

oggydude

Exactly correct JamDay about 4 players in 2 positions, look at Utd where Rooney wants to leave after not playing the big games, Thiago for us (Utd) would be massive,hopefully he signs as he seems to be exactly what we want but would actually take Cesc than Thiago, Cesc in the PL would absolutely control games for Arsenal and am surprised at the slack he gets in this forum, but Thiago is nice, especially as Scholes looks set to be a new coach at Utd he could mould him into someone magical.

XaviMessiGirl

Manchester United fan comes in peace, is there even any concrete news on this? Its mostly just tabloid rumours from what i can gather, maybe as a family they are using it for an improved contract? If there is any truth to it however i would walk to spain and carry him on my back over the channel, perfect CM to actually use kagawa for a change instead of pass to our useless wingers.

Welcome... Thiago hasn't actually come out & said anything, so yes for now it's just rumors.

Galning

Welcome man!
For now it's just tabloid rumours. Thiago has said he will consider next year after the Euro U21 so I'm sure we'll find out more in the next couple of weeks.

What has Plug been saying this time?

Been Tweeting about how good Thiago was :D

Martindn

I see, he could end up anywhere then, is it looking more likely from your camp that he will stay, or if he does leave perhaps join bayern? And what is the general opinion about him from your fans? Nailed on replacement for Xavi?

Edit: Also apologies on the double post :)

ceefoo

.... or if he does leave perhaps join bayern? And what is the general opinion about him from your fans? Nailed on replacement for Xavi?
He may consider a move to Bayern and teaming up with Pep. But I think I heard that Pep wouldn't go near Barca players, as part of a gentlemen's agreement. Or did I dream this?

Thiago is very highly rated amongst culé's, and he is one of the promising products to ever come out of La Masia. I suppose he would be considered the successor to Xavi, but he has different qualities. We have high hopes for him. :D

Papabeef

Brilliant ! Couldnt be happier for Thiago and all our players Tello was wonderful also. Love how Thiago is excelling and being a decent captain, future FCB leader right there.

Home of Barca Fans