Thiago Alcantara

Darko

ffs we have Cesc,Thiago,Xavi and Iniesta for 2(TWO!!!!) midfield places,we play a LOT of games,considering we always make it to the semis of the Copa and CL, there should be enough time to play everyone,not to mention Xavi being old,and I think he should play only against the top teams
there is no need to sell anyone(and yeah,I know that Thiago and Cesc want to play in the big games,and if they prove they can perform better than Xavi/Iniesta they should get a chance in big games,if they fail to prove that then they should not complain)

0n0mat0p0eia

Seeing as Man Utd are desperate for the kinda player Thiago is, he'd get plenty of minutes there. They only have Carrick and Cleverley (Anderson will be sold, Scholes has retired again, Fletcher has a long-term illness that might keep him from playing) and Thiago is better than both of them.

If he leaves, someone at Barca needs his arse kicked!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I dont care if he leaves if we could get isco instead.

For the last fucking time, Thiago and Isco don't play the same position, Isco can't replace Thiago. Isco is an attacking midfielder/winger. Thiago is not. Isco is a poor man's Iniesta.

JamDav1982

ffs we have Cesc,Thiago,Xavi and Iniesta for 2(TWO!!!!) midfield places,we play a LOT of games,considering we always make it to the semis of the Copa and CL, there should be enough time to play everyone,not to mention Xavi being old,and I think he should play only against the top teams
there is no need to sell anyone(and yeah,I know that Thiago and Cesc want to play in the big games,and if they prove they can perform better than Xavi/Iniesta they should get a chance in big games,if they fail to prove that then they should not complain)

Its not about the number of games so much its playing the biggest one!!

Easy to say Cesc and Thiago should not moan and earn their place but they have other things such as the national team to look at, while they look at any other big club where they would be starting.

Anyway who says they are moaning - they may be accepting the situation as it is that Xavi and Iniesta will not be dislodged and moving on.

No team can keep four players of that standard happy.

In reality this stems back to Pep buying Cesc.

cro-man

For the last fucking time, Thiago and Isco don't play the same position, Isco can't replace Thiago. Isco is an attacking midfielder/winger. Thiago is not. Isco is a poor man's Iniesta.

For me is thiago the same type as isco. They have only two different roles but i think isco could easly take his postion if he want.

Home of Barca Fans