Thiago Alcantara

I

idoks

thiago alcantara will be far better than iniesta while rafa will be the best

V

Valon

Meh no point overrating him that much. We all saw what happened to Gai when we overrated him or Bojan for a fact.

One step at a time my friend, one step at a time.

zanela

This is Rafa
Not sure where u can get more pics though.

I've a feeling we'll let go of one of the Alcantara bros. Both 'll ask for a starting place in the first team and with our club going after Fabregas & while Iniesta and Jonny already there, i'm not sure it 'll happen.
Rafa is rated higher than Thiago. So, i suspect it 'll be the latter. :(:(:(

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
This is Rafa
Not sure where u can get more pics though.

I've a feeling we'll let go of one of the Alcantara bros. Both 'll ask for a starting place in the first team and with our club going after Fabregas & while Iniesta and Jonny already there, i'm not sure it 'll happen.
Rafa is rated higher than Thiago. So, i suspect it 'll be the latter. :(:(:(

not necessarily.

thaigo has shown he can play further forward, as part of the front 3.

he was doing it vs. kazma anyway. so the potential is obviously there.

jamrock

Rafa is just another Xavi we have a ton of those, with JDS leading the line, so if/when JDS makes the 1st team, that would probably hamper the chances of rafa, as their is just 3 years between them.

The likes of Thiago,Roberto have a better chance of making the team as we don't produce many of these type of players

Thiago is a true attacking midfielder, while Roberto is basically a little lampard

PS Thiago,Roberto and Rafa>JDS but pep seems to have a thing for him, so that could mean he is the one that makes the team.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
is it just me or do we rate our cantera a bit too highly? i know its the best in the world and produced an amazing generation of players but the more recent projects (assulin, bojan) have been a bit overrated. also, i beleive because of this we have had a thin squad at times because we think our cantera are good enough to replace first team regulars when actually we need quality from other clubs.

E

Esteve

They can't all be world beaters.

From what I've seen, Gai plays with his head down. That's an aspect of his game which he can easily improve. Messi's decision making wasn't so great at first & now he's the best player in the world so I wouldn't worry about it. Bojan frustrates me no end but he can also be really awesome & he has that great habit of scoring when he starts. I'm on the fence with him, but you just have to give these players time. Even for someone impatient like myself, you just gotta give the lads time.

jamrock

Have you seen more than a few games of Gai, the boy as talent just needs to be polished a bit

Have you seen Bojan goals to start ratio, its pretty impressive, all he needs his a bit of time and some confidence.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i'm worried that long term injuries would ruin our season as our youngsters are unprepared. its easily avoided but we place a bit too much emphasis on the cantera

E

Esteve

Have you seen more than a few games of Gai, the boy as talent just needs to be polished a bit

No more than 5/6, so not alot. I thought I mentioned that but obviously I haven't.

Have you seen Bojan goals to start ratio, its pretty impressive, all he needs his a bit of time and some confidence.

That's what I said, so I'm guessing this is directed at Hazmah.

Home of Barca Fans