Thiago Alcantara

fergus90

His technical ability is just insane. I was cringing reading opinion last year that he'd be no good for Liverpool. He was getting some hate for reasons I will never know.

Admittedly he won't perform like today every week but he has been one of the top midfielders in the last decade.

Temptation

His technical ability is just insane. I was cringing reading opinion last year that he'd be no good for Liverpool. He was getting some hate for reasons I will never know.

Admittedly he won't perform like today every week but he has been one of the top midfielders in the last decade.

Man I could just watch him shuffle the ball and beat the press all day. Terrific to watch

Fati_Future_BallonDor

injuries stopped him, anyways barca should not sold him

Jadentheman

Bad player management from Tito (RIP). Once Pep announced his Bayern job he basically poached Thiago away via you guessed it…release clause…

Rory

Pep basically took this guy away from us only for Thiago to be injured the whole time pep was at Bayern. Proper dickhead move, poaching our biggest talent. Doesn’t get enough shit for it.

malvolio

Pep basically took this guy away from us only for Thiago to be injured the whole time pep was at Bayern. Proper dickhead move, poaching our biggest talent. Doesn?t get enough shit for it.

He was 'kind' enough to repay that debt by 'letting' us have Ferran Torres for 65M in installments. Nice guy that Pep. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans