They said what??...The Quotes thread

A

Alleslev

I love this one. The Brazilian Ronaldo:

"I'm sure sex wouldn't be so rewarding as this World Cup. It's not that sex isn't good but the World Cup is every four years and sex is not."

Ocurrente

Mario Balotelli insists he is better than previous winners of the Golden Boy award, including Cesc Fabregas and Wayne Rooney

Balotelli: "There is only one [of the former winners] who is a bit stronger than me – Messi"

"a bit" he said :lol:

X

xaviniesta

from youtube

allas14
"then why they have only 3 players in Ballon d'or shortlist?(gyan,drogba,cesc) why they didnt have any side in CL final last season? why there were only 3 players in WC final(kuyt, Rvp, heitinga)?
and talking about 2horse league-last 6 seasons only manu and chelsea, last 15 years only manu,chelsea,arsenal have won the league
which one of us are brainwashed by media?me,who live in estonia,or you,who live in UK, where you have andy gray(messi can't handle stoke and premier league) and j.redknapp who doesnt know pato?"

ModdingTutorials from UK
"lol go look at the table fck head dont you understand its not the players that makes the league its the fact that its the best end of, its more fast paced than spain = more action I know real and barsa are amazing teams but the league it self does not compare to the English league why you talking bout players lie gyan he aint that good rofl I dont care about the players its funny as the leauge the prem is still 10x better than the La Liga and I know there were no english teams in final but I dont give a sh1t and its funny as no spainish teams were in the final d1ck ed and the world cup really did suck cmon and I dont care about who won go look at the the table its all close and its getting closer each season which is great i aint brainwashed"

are all brits like him? i dont know whether i should laugh or cry

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep Guardiola on Seydou Keita:

"En toda mi carrera no me había encontrado una persona humana como él".

-"Throughout all of my career I haver never met a human being like him."

610x.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep, 'The Birthday Boy', Guardiola:

"There are teams that wait for you and teams that look for you: Espanyol look for you. I feel very close to their style of football."

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Messi "I would rather leave professional football than play for Real Madrid,". This was said right after the 3-1 loss to betis lol.

X

xaviniesta

Villa: "People in Madrid say watching Barça is boring? Let's hope we continue to bore them until the end of the season."

X

xaviniesta

Alguersuari (F1 driver): "Red Bull is like Barça, turning young talents into world champions. Ferrari is like Madrid, buying star drivers."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alves on Xavi:

''You, me, that guy over there … we all live on this planet,'' he told me, ''but Xavi, he's from a different planet in a different time zone and that's why he sees all the passes ahead of everyone else.''

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Radomir Antić

"It is clear that Mourinho has divided Real Madrid. After a negative outcome, he has sharpened the controversy rather than build a bridge, and this division...is like a fire"

"Guardiola does the opposite, he wins everything, he could bring controversy and does not. Barcelona speaks on the field."

X

xaviniesta

"Fasten your seatbelts , because we are going to have a good time"

Pep Guardiola - presentation at Camp Nou in 2008

Home of Barca Fans