They said what??...The Quotes thread

Fontàstic

Perhaps Pep just believes that Bojan is more reliable, both as a person and as a footballer, than he was when Pep arrived. I do not doubt that Bojan has grown since, again both as a person and as footballer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep responding to comments that Mourinho would've offered Guardiola a 50 year contract to stay at Barça:

“I thought Mourinho might have wanted more. I would not feel very well if I was to be here for 50 years. In two years I have gone bald, so imagine 50 years.

“That is not the type of friend you want.”

:)

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sir Alex Ferguson:

“Barcelona is the role model. A few years ago, I thought of the possibility of coaching there. It is a model for players and holds a philosophy that I like. It's the model to follow.”

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tito on Mou:

“The only thing I can make out why a coach would want to be a central character is because he has never lived the life of a football player. He wished he had but he never was.”

“After all, he is a football coach but he never talks about football (game-play), and no one likes that.”

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Francesco Totti on the Kick-assico:

"It was one of the greatest games in the world. It was a football spectacle and it is always nice to see a game like this.

They are the strongest team of all time, they have a great coach as well as great players. They are the beauty of football.

Ramón Besa wrote in El País:

"Goals fall at Camp Nou like autumn leaves: naturally, beautifully and serenely."

nebeer

Love is All
Ferguson said that then. I didn't think he would publicly show interest in coaching any other club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"I want to stay at Barca for rest of my life" - Messi

foto_456012_CAS.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Super post, Bojan! :handshake:

Juan Mata being interviewed by Sid Lowe:

Who's the biggest pain to play against?

Dani Alves demands so much of you both offensively and defensively. He runs and runs and runs … and then runs some more … buf!

Home of Barca Fans