The State of Barcelona under Lucho

Bertus

Suarez just stands there in attack. You just disqualified yourself from any serious football conversation.
I already had that conversation that suarez is not a pure 9. But if you think a few words just disqualify all I said when I compared him to what reus provides in comparison, I'm fine with it.

What you posted before already showed that you are not up to discuss it anyways. Thank you for proving it. Both of us won't waste time discussing. That's fine.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
And are we still consider Mathieu and Rakitic a steal now?

Rakitic has had to babysit Alves all season. Effectively playing as a false rb. How could he shine when he is not allowed to do what he does best?

MagIX

good posts Bertus, i agree with you.

About the price of Koke (60mio): in 3 days he is 23 y.o. ! A very intelligent investment, he is young, talented, versatile, fight like a lion, perfect for us, we extremly need midfielders of this typology, one of the most promising midfielders of the new generation (with already a lot experience).
1000 times better 60mio for Koke than 80mio for Suarez

(I remember people laughing on the transfer of Martinez to Bayern for 40mio.... Bayern was right, fantastic investment !)

F

Flavia

good posts Bertus, i agree with you.

About the price of Koke (60mio): in 3 days he is 23 y.o. ! A very intelligent investment, he is young, talented, versatile, fight like a lion, perfect for us, we extremly need midfielders of this typology, one of the most promising midfielders of the new generation (with already a lot experience).
1000 times better 60mio for Koke than 80mio for Suarez

(I remember people laughing on the transfer of Martinez to Bayern for 40mio.... Bayern was right, fantastic investment !)

Koke refused to leave atletico. I think they were ready to spend big on him, had he wanted to come.

Bertus

Koke refused to leave atletico. I think they were ready to spend big on him, had he wanted to come.
I have my doubts.

This barca board tends to play it cheap sometimes. They could have got TS from Milan if they offered big. From all the infos I gathered since then, the actual facts is that they played it cheap.

Same for Marcos in 2013.

But then they realize their mistakes and try again but it's too late as seen last summer with Marcos.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Didn't Zubi say that Benatia didn't fit Barca? Or was it about Kroos. I can't remember now.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
koke didn't want to leave. but yeah, rakitic and mathieu have been busts so far, although rakitic has potential.

Home of Barca Fans