Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Stoichkov

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I only saw barca strikers in yhe 90's till these day. I bever saw cruijff or kubala or anyone else before the 90's. I still think hristo is the best. He's very sharp and build up plays too. Ronaldo also great, but he only last for a year. I don't know why he went to inter, maybe because in those days, serie A is a much better league thab la liga and also for the money morrati had......

I believe if ronaldo still with us, we probably would have won CL under van gaal. Too bad.

S

spartan_117

For me its gotta be R10 coz its just because of him i started supporting Barca and im pretty sure this is the case with many others!!!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
If its purely about the greatest striker, then it has to be Ronaldo closely followed by Romario. If its about what they did to the club then Samuel Etoo, no doubt. I'll take goals in 2 CL finals over higher goal ratios achieved by other strikers. Not that there are many above him anyways.

K

Kenyan fan#1

Diego Maradona without a doubt. Rivaldo did quite perform also, but Messi will soon edge them all out. I've been watching Barca and Argentina games to identify his moves and like MJ (R.I.P.) and Michael Jordan, he's out there. Messi has Maaaddd!!! skillz.

Home of Barca Fans