Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Stoichkov

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
J

Jordzibob

There may be another thread on this...I kindof have a tendency to do that, sorry if there is!

But yeh, who, in your opinion, is the greatest striker in Barcelona history?

Romario, Eto, Ronaldo, Stoichkov, Kluivert, Messi, Ronaldinho or someone else.

Obviously there are a few things to consider in terms of longevity, Ronaldo was only here for one season, Ronaldino and Messi arent and wernt out and out strikers....but yeh, I chose who I think are the best candidates, so what do you think? (You know I had to put Ronaldinho in anyway, :D)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
You missed out Kubala. And could Cruyff be classed as a forward ? Toughie though will vote later.

J

Jordzibob

Nah, I woudlnt class Cruyff as a striker, more of an attacking winger, good as he was. The reason I was thinking about this is because I noticed theres no section in the history part dedicated to Kluivert....which suprised me alot.

V

Valon

Where's Kubala and Rivaldo?

Also wasn't Paulino a striker too?

The dude that scores 357 in 357 or something like that.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Lol yeh i cocked up a little bit.....I guess they come under the category of other, no disrespect intended, I did think about Rivaldo, but I felt everyone else in this poll was better....

J

Jordzibob

Yeh, I understand what you mean about Messi, I did consider that factor, but what made me put him in is not just because he's been fantastic this season, for almost the last 3 season's Messi has been our best player, and he's only 22, thats says alot. Lol its amazing to think he's that age and this good....

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Ronaldo is possibly the greatest striker to play for Barça, just as Maradona was the greatest player but niether was the greatest for Barça. This poll is an abomination by the way, it's basically just the greatest striker since the 1990s and totally ignores Samitier, Kubala, Krankl and all time leading scorer César.

E

Esteve

I agree with Blueduck.

Four goals in 28 apps says it all. Crack del Barça.

Home of Barca Fans