The Dutch Eredivisie

BarcAjax

I don't understand why Ajax play 4 - 3 - 3 in Eredivise. İf i were Frank De Boer, i would make play 3 - 4 - 3 , 3 - 3 - 4 and 4 - 2 - 4. Ajax must play more attacking football in Eredivise

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I guess it all depends on what you have in the squad. But what I come to realize at the moment is that PSV, Ajax etc should just stop the endless posession based football. The current squads are not good enough to break open a defensive opponent with possession based football. If you are not good enough, just go a different route concerning tactics. It's such a shame to see Dutch football go down the way it does. Disgraceful, tbh.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
And the circus continues, PSV lost away at Roda JC. I think I will ignore the Eredivisie for half a year and come back in the last couple of rounds. Football is so bad it hurts my eyes, can't bear to watch any of it tbh...

Trickykid

So, this kid, Jairo Riedewald from Ajax, made his debut today at the age of 17 when he was subbed on with ten minutes to go with Ajax trailing 1-0 away against Roda. He turned the game around with two goals in the 88th and 90th minute.
As far as I can gather, he's defender/defensive midfielder, but perhaps some of you guys can shed some more light on him?

Gilberto

Yup. They haven't been playing great this season and Blind's departure isn't going to help.
To me, Psv already were the biggest contender and that has now become even more evident.

Barcadub

Ajax down and out of this title race.

Losing 1-0 at home to AZ and down to 10 men.

11 points behind PSV as it stands.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Aren't they 12p behind? PSV are going to win the league this season, de Boer should move this summer...

L

linetty

LOL! Schone with another free kick and a goal this time

Ajax is really lucky today

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans