Ter Stegen a good choice for UCL Final?

Who should play as GK of Barcelona in UCL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hassan Ashas

Wtf?
Mats on my books is one of the bests Gks of the season, you forgot how he played against Bayern?

As much as I remember, he only did one good save against Bayern Munich. In the first leg, he faced no shots.
In second leg, he conceded three goals out of which at least one of them should have been saved.

raskolnikov

As much as I remember, he only did one good save against Bayern Munich. In the first leg, he faced no shots.
In second leg, he conceded three goals out of which at least one of them should have been saved.

He was motm and had several important saves.

Of course Ter Stegen should be the cl final goalkeeper, he deserves this.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Mate, in that second leg he did at least 3 crazy saves, without him and if we played as relaxed as we did, Bayern had a real shot of taking us out :)

He was MotM in that game, also did great against PSG (the Cavani save), and against City (penalty save), etc... benching him for the final would be so unwarranted and unfair.

Oh, and apart from the saves, his distribution is always stellar, way superior to Bravo in that regard if you ask me.

Neymessi

He has to start and will.He saved us in the bayern away leg.He is good enough to play for us in CL final.Also its in germany so he will feel like home.

raskolnikov

Imagine what a dick move it would be if he was benched for Bravo. I think he would rightfully want to leave straight after.
Of course it wont happen.

khaled_a_d

MATS will play and we know that and I trust him
That said I won't deny I would feel more safe with Bravo at this point ,at least I know he isn't gonna give me a heart attack with his attempt to dribble past Juve player

Home of Barca Fans