Tata looking for a tall striker?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Toni Sanabria?

I replied earlier in this thread I believe: we have three promising strikers in La Masia with Sanabria, Dongou and Sandro. It's just a race who get's to the first team first, and even more who complements the current setup most. I think Dongou is the most promising of all, but Sanabria seems to be more complemtary to the current squad.

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
MD with a new piece today, saying that Tata still wants a tall striker.

Oscar Cardozo would be great. 30yo, so still some years left of fruitful play. His goalscoring record at Benfica is also good and consistent. Guess he would cost a lot of money?

EDIT: Looked it up and he has a contract until 2016. That would be very constly, don't see him coming in that case...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Llorente would be perfect... But him being young it would be damn too tough to convinse him to join us. Also, he has started to do well forthem, which makes it even tougher.

Stefan Kießling would be a great addition too... But he would not come much use if we bought him this winter. He's not much older than Llorente, only 1 year, but he is not as big a star as Llorente!

Last edited:

klc123

No chance of Lewandowski. The other options on the other hand...

What makes you say no chance of Lewandowski?

Dortmund have already said they are desperate to sell him to anyone but their title rivals, Bayern, and will be willing to sell him for far less to a team in a different league.
He is also the best "striker" in the world as far as I'm concerned.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What makes you say no chance of Lewandowski?

Dortmund have already said they are desperate to sell him to anyone but their title rivals, Bayern, and will be willing to sell him for far less to a team in a different league.
He is also the best "striker" in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Because Lewa wants Bayern and im sure he would gladly stay until summer when his contract finishes to move there. He can already sign a pre-contract in January. Besides, Would we be able to accomondate him in our lineup and play him week in and week out? And if yes, then how?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Because Lewa wants Bayern and im sure he would gladly stay until summer when his contract finishes to move there. He can already sign a pre-contract in January. Besides, Would we be able to accomondate him in our lineup and play him week in and week out? And if yes, then how?
If we can't give him playing time, so can't Bayern! Atually they have more stars than us

Home of Barca Fans