Tanguy Ndombele

Rory

Aren't people put off by this guy's clear poor professionalism? Do we really want another player who isn't very headstrong?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So are we actually going to sign Pjanic + Ndombele and get rid of Coutinho, Arthur, Vidal and Raki? With Alena coming back, Puig making the step up we would still need a combative midfielder.

Messigician

Ndombele is one of the fast most technical mids with top 3 dribbling on the entire planet.

The rest of his game needs working on but these e attributes are amazing and would suit us.

Neymar Messi Dembele/Trincao
Ndombele FDJ Pjanic
Alba Pique Lenglet Roberto
MATS

Kul_z

Ndombele is one of the fast most technical mids with top 3 dribbling on the entire planet.

The rest of his game needs working on but these e attributes are amazing and would suit us.

Neymar Messi Dembele/Trincao
Ndombele FDJ Pjanic
Alba Pique Lenglet Roberto
MATS

Fc 'going out of buissness in 3 years' line up

Givenchy

what happened between him and Moureen? i don't really follow the PL much these days but i heard pundits on Sky slating him for being 'lazy'.

JamDav1982

what happened between him and Moureen? i don't really follow the PL much these days but i heard pundits on Sky slating him for being 'lazy'.

Seems like Mourinho doesnt like his attitude and is going for tough love and Ndombele told him to take a hike.

Mourinho can be a cunt but he is right on this one. Some of the effort Ndombele put in earlier in season was shockingly bad.

Porque

He is an opportunity of the market. Fallen out of favour at his club. Much like Arthur.

If we can wage dump Coutinho for Ndombele then I am all for it.

Stamina issues is something to think about, but to be honest, I do not have too much of a problem if a player can give 100% for 60/70 minutes and then be replaced by another player who can give 100% for the remaining 20/30 minutes. That is what substitutions are for.

The problem is when the guy who plays 60 minutes doesn't run for those 60, and the guy playing 30 doesn't run either. Now that is a big problem.

We have to re-think the way we look at match management.

JamDav1982

He is an opportunity of the market. Fallen out of favour at his club. Much like Arthur.

If we can wage dump Coutinho for Ndombele then I am all for it.

Stamina issues is something to think about, but to be honest, I do not have too much of a problem if a player can give 100% for 60/70 minutes and then be replaced by another player who can give 100% for the remaining 20/30 minutes. That is what substitutions are for.

The problem is when the guy who plays 60 minutes doesn't run for those 60, and the guy playing 30 doesn't run either. Now that is a big problem.

We have to re-think the way we look at match management.

It is as much effort as stamina and Poch was making comments about his training as well.

Be better off trying to flip them in a loan for a season.

Coutinho can maybe up his value in EPL and Barca can get a closer look at Ndombele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder why he even joined Spurs in the first place. Looked kinda depressed from the first minute :lol:

Especially when he was linked to better and bigger teams.

Home of Barca Fans