Takefusa Kubo

khoazany

Knowing them Chelsea or Man City will probably lure his family to move to UK to make him eligible to sign for them.

khaled_a_d

Knowing them Chelsea or Man City will probably lure his family to move to UK to make him eligible to sign for them.

If his family doesn't want to come to Barcelona for the future of their own kid why they would want to do it in London/Manchester?

Chong Li

Why don't we just buy a EU passport for him and our other banned youngsters? Just to piss FIFA off even more.

For around 200K Euros you get Bulgarian citizenship...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because his family would need to find a job there and with the situation down there it's not exactly gonna be easy(Unless Barca pull something off). Especially for someone who can't even speak a word of Castellano or Catalan.....and perhaps even English, who knows.........

frog-fcb

Would these kids not soon be eligable for a.spanish passport due to having lived in the country for so long or does that only work after your 18

MessiDinho10

I don't get it, he was allowed to play when others like Lee weren't, and now suddenly, after almost two years, he is banned as well. That makes no sense.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I looked him up because I just read on Marca that he was leaving La Masia and going back to Japan.. but then I read he already left ?

Why are they bringing it up just now ? :/

Home of Barca Fans