Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

Gnidrologist

Oh look, first match of the season in a friendly super cup game with players just coming back from vacation, others playing first official match for the team not yeat accustomed to their teammates, lacking physical and match fitness, playing on african potato field and not giving stellar performance - forum goes into hysteria. Never change barcaforum.:lol:

Altomonte

compared to Liverpool match this morning - quite a bad performance. Much too slow passing, not much movement. Nice golazo by Dembele.

Barcilliant

Oh look, first match of the season in a friendly super cup game with players just coming back from vacation, others playing first official match for the team not yeat accustomed to their teammates, lacking physical and match fitness, playing on african potato field and not giving stellar performance - forum goes into hysteria. Never change barcaforum.:lol:

Nobody was asking for a five star performance but the deficiencies in our play are still there. Magnified by a clueless manager who should be in charge of a side like Real Sociedad.

Zidane82

Nothing new to see here.

New season, sane old failings but the oldies are a year older.

Suarez, Busquets and Pique should be seeing a good amount of time on the bench.

Valverde has no new ideas. He brings nothing to the table in terms of motivation, drive.
We will have our usual quarter final exit in cl. This teams spine has run its course. Lucho managed to shake thing up a bit but that was the last hurrah.
On paper we look strong but on the pitch we look slow.

Exactly . I'd keep Busqs as holding midfielder but drop the sluggish Rakitic and replace him with A Vidal who is dynamic and determined .. Suarez was again useless and need to be be benched . I'd use him as a 60th minute super sub and start with both Dembele and Malcom up front

Zidane82

compared to Liverpool match this morning - quite a bad performance. Much too slow passing, not much movement. Nice golazo by Dembele.

OMG imagine if we had Klopp as manager or even Marcelo Bielsa ... check out the highlights of the Leeds game !

God Serena

Of course it means something, as it's a much more sane theory, than EV setting out to destroy Malcom's Barça career from day 1.

Yes, he should've been there ahead of Vidal, but it's clear that there is some sort of problem regarding Sevilla and their prying eyes on the non EU quota, hence why they both aren't in the squad.

Valverde: "Leaving Malcom out was a personal decision, I wasn't thinking about anything else."

Well, Valverde is probably a better source than you and Samuel spitballing, I think. Maybe he's not "Out to ruin" Malcom, but this does say something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique got grade 7 while Lenglet got 5 in Sport.

Also, Steven got an 8 same as Dembele and Messi. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans