Spanish Super Cup Final: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-3

TRY_Aze

If we had started with Puig and Pjanic, it probably would have been different. Pedri's fuel is finished and Busquest out of age.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well that was shite. Played basically 3 games in 3 days, the players are fucking dead. Screw the Copa, play the reserves.

serghei

remember when ramos got yellow for doing the same thing to suarez?

ramos_2.gif

Welcome to Spain.

serghei

Well that was shite. Played basically 3 games in 3 days, the players are fucking dead. Screw the Copa, play the reserves.

Screw the actual respectable competition because we ran ourselves into the ground playing this marketing stunt of Arbian Supercup? Great planning...

fergus90

We are leaderless, that's the big problem. Messi doesn't act like captain and there is no-one to galvanize the team.

Yeah, there is a real lack of communication and leadership. You can see that at the extra time kick off, Bilbao all huddling and Barca dispersed.

JamDav1982

Screw the actual respectable competition because we ran ourselves into the ground playing this marketing stunt of Arbian Supercup? Great planning...

You keep going on about 'planning'. I would bet any top manager prioritises these games over the cup against Cornella.

serghei

Yea, anything not much to say. Try to get the fitness back, and now we'll have to try to rotate in actual meaningful games and still get results and avoid bad surprises. Just fucked up planning from the manager.

serghei

You keep going on about 'planning'. I would bet any top manager prioritises these games over the cup against Cornella.

Maybe if the team was sharp physically. But they were tired even in the first game. Cornella game can't be lost. Copa del Rey is the biggest trophy we have chances to win this season.

Atletico are out, and we are top 2 favorites to win it.

soul24rage

My lineup

MATS---Dest, Araujo, Mingueza, Alba---DJ, Busi, Puig---Dembele, Braithwaite, Griezmann

-Left out Messi as I don't think he'll be 100% fit by this game.
-Left out Pedri as it looks like he could really use a rest. Bring Pedri on for the 2nd half.

Wished Koeman followed my game plan.

Home of Barca Fans