Spanish Super Cup Final: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-3

LMTR14

so much for this season. koeman out, you had your chance. also, greaseman OUT. and cut all the deadweight players like trincao and plainic already. this was a title ripe for the taking, and it was fucked up royally. completely unacceptable

Last edited:

serghei

so much for this season. koeman out, you had your chance. also, greaseman OUT

Easy there. We make conclusions like this at the end of the season. Maybe he learns from it as well and starts to rotate, to get back our fitness in time for PSG.

mc_lovin

Yea... tell me about it. Such short term thinking. Here is where the smaller managers are separated from the big managers. Big managers think long term, not only for the next match.

There are good arguments for starting our first 11 as well. We need to test it.

Not bothered about this at all, but its worrying getting physically bulllied like this again. Hope Koeman learns something from this. Theres still time for him.

pregra

If PSG are on form, particularly Neymar, they can score 10+ goals against us. Our defence are so crap both individually and as a unit. Araujo has potential, the rest is lower half La Liga level, some even worse. Its gonna be a new Bayern against PSG.

JamDav1982

There are good arguments for starting our first 11 as well. We need to test it.

Not bothered about this at all, but its worrying getting physically bulllied like this again. Hope Koeman learns something from this. Theres still time for him.

I agree. Playing strongest eleven was correct move.

The cup can rotate.

Raketa10

Easy there. We make conclusions like this at the end of the season. Maybe he learns from it as well and starts to rotate, to get back our fitness in time for PSG.

Rotate? Who? We have a horrible bench! He can't rotate because he has Martin, Trincao and Pjanic on the bench. The only player who deserved a chance was Puig.

Rory

I don't mind so much if we lose and play well / make obvious changes but we didn't at all today. We had a few moments that was it. Busquets should have been off at half time. Lenglet shouldn't start a match for barca unless we're resting players.

Catta

I feel bad only for Araujo, De Jong and Griezmann. All the others don't deserve any sympathy.

JohnN

On another note, disgraceful from atletic to fake injury every other minute for the whole overtime.
Great ref for giving only 2 minutes after that, even though it would make no difference.
Messi should punch that cunt harder.

Raketa10

If we had Fati, Roberto and Pique than he could rotate but unfortunately with this horrible bench he simply can't. Mats also didn't help today at all.

kilian

All-round shit show - shit ref, bilbao playing like cunts and a classic shit show from barca. Barca is in a free fall.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are leaderless, that's the big problem. Messi doesn't act like captain and there is no-one to galvanize the team.

Home of Barca Fans